Reviews for The Life You Deserve
That was amazing.
Flame Byxis chapter 19 . 7/13/2020
Clever Easter egg
Zebra wuz here chapter 23 . 6/11/2020
Lord help me I'm so uncomfortable aaaaarrrrggggghhhh
Zebra wuz here chapter 21 . 6/11/2020
This is makikng me extremely uncomfortable
lucinda chapter 1 . 5/29/2020
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH UR SO INDREDIBLY TALENTED I CANNOT ️️️️️️️️️
Joey40 chapter 31 . 5/15/2020
Rip el mom
Joey40 chapter 14 . 5/14/2020
Why Steve didn't join in Mike 15th birthday party
Luna0603 chapter 45 . 4/29/2020
I know I’m very late to this, but I didn’t know it existed until I saw you published a sequel to it. This was the most beautiful story I’ve ever read and easily my favorite.
I absolutely loved watching the party grow from 13 year olds to early thirties. Seeing Mike and a El’s first “I love you,” Mike trying to buy condoms, school dances, losing their virginity, college, proposal, everything. It was such a journey.
I cried a few times. The chapter when Terry dies and Mike found El ready to destroy the lab... and then the lab actually being demolished many chapters later.
I also enjoyed seeing the stories of the other characters’ development as well. Jopper, Jancy, Lumax. All wonderful.
This story was so beautifully written. Well done. Thank you for posting, even if I am late to the party.
Flame Byxis chapter 32 . 12/22/2019
You fully planned this trip yourself too didn’t you
Guest chapter 30 . 9/28/2019
You should do one we’re hopper caches el and mike fking
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2019
Omg eleven is too inocent for this nonepure world so fking cute
Mylee May chapter 45 . 9/22/2019
This entire story is just fanfic perfection! From start to finish, it is just amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this totally tubular fic with us! Loved it!
Lord Yagami chapter 45 . 9/17/2019
I loved it! They both deserve it... I love your story... Happy ending to them. Mike and El forever...
Julie chapter 45 . 8/24/2019
Omg! Just thank you so much! That's ultimate Mileven story and best ST fanfiction I've ever read! Please continue and let your talent surprise us more!
Jenicakrung chapter 35 . 8/8/2019