Reviews for Morning and Night
Deelightful76 chapter 1 . 5/10
What a gorgeous story. I love the idea of them being each other’s morning and night. It’s a perfect metaphor
Once Upon a Whim chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
I need them to have a happy ending like this. The show gave themselves the perfect way to do it in having Future Lyatt be a thing, now we just need at least a movie to make it happen. Lovely as this was, it's not enough. Wah :'(
angeliena chapter 1 . 4/24/2018
Its sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Oh,this was absolutely beautiful! You made me laugh,you made me cry,I want nothing more than for this to actually happen to Wyatt and write many more lovely stories
Danari88 chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
What an incredible story. The love between Wyatt and Lucy and how they move forward was so beautifully expressed. It was such a satisfying read. I just adore all your words.
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE. I have such a soft spot for post-mission Lyatt just doing life together :) It's so easy to fall headfirst into this world where night owl Lucy and early bird Wyatt take their turns watching each other sleep and soaking up this time they have together once Rittenhouse is finally defeated. It was even sweeter (and sometimes super funny too) to see them slowly adjusting to the differences and finding ways to accommodate each other in their waking and sleeping routines. I loved all of the soft domesticity, loved the times of reflection they both have looking back on the road that's led them here, LOVE the insatiable need they have to love each other so fully with their bodies. And poor crushed Wyatt when he was given the news of his deployment had me so crushed, because as much as he knew it would be hard for Lucy, the idea of it being so hard on *HIM* bc he can't imagine doing it without her was just allllll the feels. And then that reunion :) It makes total sense that Lucy would slip into old routines without him there, and that moment where she totally misses him on the way to the coffee pot was perfect! And just the mental image of a scruffier Wyatt beaming at her from across the kitchen - and then kissing her like a man possessed - was the absolute perfect ending. This was so cuteeee!
GenuineRisk chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
What a beautiful story!
BellesYellowRose chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Amazing! I loved the read sequence and this helped ease the ache in my heart from the last episode. I am desperate for some uncomplicated Lyatt fluff so thank you!
penka67 chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Really enjoyed this and to be honest I wasn’t sure I was really even ready for fluffy Lyatt. I mean, I ship them so hard and I’m in a funk with the fact that he dissed Lucy and justwalked out of that bunker. I can take the Jessica thing and feel like they’re going to come back around to Lucy and Wyatt, but the Wyatt in my mind would never just walk out on her like that. So anyway, I wasn’t sure I would enjoy this and I really really did. The way they tried out each other’s times of day, surprised one another with something about themselves (Lucy’s running and Wyatt’s reading) and oh, melt my cynical heart - when she thinks he’s like the night she loves so much and he likens her to his sunshine and the light of his days, that was beautiful. I’m reminded that Lyatt is worth fighting for and I just need to hang in there. Basically I’m just afraid that we’ll run out of time and won’t get a season 3 and we wint
lezzles1956 chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
That was beautiful. Thank you
Lezzles x
Astaraya chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
THIS WAS SO GOOOOOD. MY HEARTTTTT. I have so many feelings. *cries a river of happy tears*
Wonderwoman1942 chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
My heart oh my gosh 3
Di92 chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
I love it! As much as like reading people's speculations on this new season, it's good to get a story on Wyatt and Lucy just being a regular couple every once in a while. This story was everything and more. I like the connection of night and day that they make of each other and how Lucy blames Wyatt for making it so cheesy. Of all the ships I have come across I think Lyatt is my favorite. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I hope you come up with more Lyatt established fanfics. I'm also looking forward to the next update of Dancing in the Minefields.
letitrainletitsnowdontletmego chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
Amazing! This was so beautifully written and a wonderful story to tell. Thanks for sharing!
angellwings chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
This was healing to my soul. So much affection and domesticity and passion and happiness! I adored this! It was very poetic and everything was in character. You have their chemistry and banter down and it’s a beautiful thing! Loved this!