Reviews for Tangled Web
I would love to read more of this story
loverlady chapter 20 . 6/26
I miss Tuesday and Thursday's now.
The best Lucius narsicca fiction I have read
Please write more on them.
evakparra chapter 20 . 6/13
I loved this story! I can’t wait to see more of them and their child(ren). Thanks for sharing!
ravenclawprincess95 chapter 20 . 6/12
Since this story is over, could you move shattered trust to Tuesday and Thursdays?
Sawyer Morgan chapter 1 . 6/11
Absolutely wonderful! I’m very attatched to my regular pairings, but I loved this story! I’m so impressed with how well you wrote something out of your norm and I’m eager for more stories from this universe!
I think it was really nice that did have another pairing in your story as it’s refreshing shows your talent in writing as normally I wouldn’t be interested in this pairing as much but your story really hooked me you show an amazing skill and if you don’t all ready for some absurd reason you should write your own book and get it published it would become an international best seller.
Your storie give me something to look forward to everyday thank you so much.

A loyal fan x
I'M SO BLOWN AWAY... CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF THIS UNIVERSE IN FUTURE. IF YOU HAVE TIME PLEASE ADD MORE BEAUTIFUL PIECES TO THIS UNIVERSE. WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE DOTING LUCISSA N GRANDPA ABRAXAS... REALLY REALLY LOVED THIS STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR DRAMIONE TO JOIN THIS INTERESTING UNIVERSE.
cleotheofan chapter 20 . 6/8
Hey! Loved the story... I was wondering will Lucius ever become a Death Eater in this universe? It doesn’t seem to fit anywhere in the storyline based on what you do fabulously wrote. I loved it from beginning to finish.. quite an interesting take on Lucissa! Can’t wait for more, I may have found a new OTP right alongside dramione and scorily of course!
SilverInTheShadows chapter 20 . 6/8
Wait, is this an AU where Lucius did NOT become a Death Eater?
Yaw6113 chapter 20 . 6/8
Please write the sequel to the story already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Loved it
RoseCream chapter 20 . 6/7
So I must admit, at first I was nervous about reading a Lucius and Narissa fanfic( I don't really ship them) but after reading this fix you have changed my opinion on the ship. I loved this story and even though it felt rushed in the end, it was a great fic. Lucius is just like an older Draco with a little more sass. Thank you so much for a great fic and I think this needs a sequel fast. Again thanks and great fic
This was great! You are talented, and the possibilities of different stories in this universe are interesting. Thanks!
It was so good I can’t believe it’s over.
Omg loved the story ️️️