Reviews for A Place Where I Belong
Musica chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
the story is great but was the deal with gren im kinda confused with that because gren does not have that color of eyes oh well. Please continue and explain the whole gren situacion. PLEASE HURRY AND MAKE THE OTHER CHAPTER IM DESPERATE TO READ IT:
Retta chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Great story update ASAP!
Sara chapter 5 . 8/20/2003
GA!

Faye's memory has been wipped? NO NO NO! How can this be? SPIKE GO SAVE HER! Oh wait, she doesn't remember Spike, NO NO NO This is all WRONG! You HAVE to give her her memory back! A! Look what this story has done to me! UPDATE SON!
midnightoasis chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
yes, yes! evil cliffhanger!

~_~ i wanna know NOW...

Well, you've written another great chapter-not like that's a big surprise, though. .~

Lookin' forward to the update!

And thanks for the email reminders! _
Bloody Love chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
That was good. I hope you get the next chapter out soon.
Jaded-Shrew chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
lol, well, i think we can all safly assume that the guy is Spicke and not Gren - because of the eyes. any way, can't wait for the next chapter dude. want to know why Spicke told Faye he was Gren and how he found her. please post soon!
Jaded-Shrew chapter 4 . 7/31/2003
very cute dude! so glade you up dated finaly! can't wait for the next chapter - hope it's a little longer, but anything is good.
wickedtigerlily chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Pretty good! Just one question...why is she stammering in a letter? _*
me chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
nice story...i like both s/f and g/f pairings, so i'm happy with this one. on a side note about the worth of woolongs, i saw somewhere that one woolong is about the same as one japanese yen, and that should mean about 119 woolongs per one english dollar. That would make 1 million woolongs around $8403.36 i'm a nerd. so sue me. :-P
Miru88 chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
I was really happy to know of an update! Oh yay! I wasnt dissapointed! I love this story to death. Keep up the good work DRAS! -

-Miru88
Jaded-Shrew chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
very glade you got the next chapter up! great so fare dude, love the tuch of mystary you add to it. get the next chapter up as soon as you can!
Raine chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
Please update, please!

You should continue!

The fan fic is great and I hope the pairing is Faye/Spike.
faraday chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
More please
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
wow! great fic! (i had missed the first one, but this definitely made me go back and read it! _)

please continue. your writing is just...wonderful. you have such an amazing ability to capture human emotion on paper!

anyway, lookin' forward to future chaps...definitely!
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
No more chapters.._? Update soon _! I like how Faye got herself in trouble as soon as she arrived earth...that's very like her.

I'm confused with Spike in this fic tho...at first, he seems unaffected by her telling him that she loved him...then he thinks about how he can't live without her...and...err, I dunno. It doesn't seem like he appreciates her at all _~

Still... I can't wait until he goes off to look for her (he'd better!)