Reviews for Underneath the Underneath
I am, whole heartedly. Please, end his life. Preferably by the hands of one of the whitebeards, Sabo or Luffy.
Along with Blackbeard please? I hate him, quite alot actually. And I would love to see him crumble at the hands of Sabo, Luffy or a whitebeard[preferable Marco]
Zaraih chapter 1 . 8/22
I enjoyed this, thanks for sharing ;)
icecatfire chapter 1 . 7/11
I'm interested in reading about the talk with Marco & Ace...
Anni chapter 1 . 3/25
This is so intense and brilliantly written. Love it!
jenjen90 chapter 1 . 1/14
Count me in, fanatics are rarely good news, and even thou i know it aint real the guy pisses me of, pardon my speach.
general zargon chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
This is an amazing story. Seriously, just incredible. Both the situation and the characters' responses were very well-written and in-character. I really enjoyed reading this. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
LongPastMidnight chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
I'm totally with that petition of yours. though I do have some faith in oda regarding akainu
setyourlazerstopew chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
I really like this exploration of how aces childhood affects him even now. thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2018
Stormy1x2 can you please continue IronPika fanfic? Its the best fanfic I have read you made.
RoseTheOneForeverUnloved chapter 1 . 7/18/2018
I'm with you!1
"DEATH TO AKAINU!"
viequalzpain chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
Alright I’m finally caving here. I pretty much never leave reviews but I feel that it is needed this time. I have just finished reading all of you One Piece fics about Ace and oh my were they all wonderful. I really appreciate how you write about the medical aspects of life as a purate as well as the personal health problems Ace has. It is rare to find an author that 1) writes about the Whitebeard Pirates well 2) writes about the many many many mental and medical challanges that Ace undoubtedly faces and 3) addresses those topics with respect and understanding of at least the basic aspects of medical and mental challenges. So thank you for all of you works and for all of the effort you undoubtably put into them, they are truly wonderful as well as inspiring.
Sunrise flame chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
More a "let's revive Ace" petition. Also a "let's just revive the old Whitebeard crew" petition
no one chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
this story is very beautiful and wonderful and I completely agree that Akainu needs to die
himmelblu chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
This was nice and perfect. I could do see this happens as I'm sure A e is haunted by a lot of things. The family is such a good one and I love it everytime it get shown
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Damn straight akainu needs to die! Petition also for marco needing a hug!