Reviews for A Chance Encounter
MollyMuffinHead chapter 10 . 10/16
Hope Sev learned his lesson. Thanks for the story.
DJP888 chapter 10 . 7/7
I loved this story. It’s beautifully written. Thank you.
anifis chapter 10 . 1/26
What a wonderful story.
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 12/9/2019
Loved it
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 10 . 8/12/2019
Great story, really appreciate the Mother Magic angle. I do wish it was a bit longer though I understand why it was condensed, adding more to the story risks the possibility of filler chapters.

Once Harry gives birth to this child, he will have had 8 kids not 7. Connor may be dead but they would have had eight children total.

The story mentioned that Jackson and Connor are twins but are they fraternal instead of identical. I ask because Severus was having dreams of Connor for years and never made a connection that he and Harry were Connor's parents. Yet he almost immediately made that connection when he finally met Jackson.

Creative and original so I'll probably look into other stories you wrote, thanks for sharing!
phoenix-rob chapter 10 . 12/9/2018
Great story. Thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2018
1. Flashbacks are annoying. It should be easy enough for any writer to weave a short background into the narrative.
2. Announcing which characters’s you’ve switched to is just lazy and sloppy. It should be clear from the narrative.
kirsty21 chapter 10 . 11/28/2018
Cool
delia cerrano chapter 10 . 11/28/2018
Loved it from beginning to end though I wasn't crazy about Conner dying
"on purpose" and what they meant to magic stuff. Will try your stories out for sure.
geekymom chapter 10 . 11/28/2018
Wonderful story!
kirsty21 chapter 9 . 11/22/2018
cool
Kolbz chapter 9 . 11/21/2018
Fantastic I hope there is going to be more
Kolbz chapter 8 . 11/6/2018
This story is great I hope you have more to come
xiu chapter 8 . 9/2/2018
I love this story is superb, I look forward to the continuation because you finished this chapter with suspense for pity the next chapter?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2018