Reviews for Promises
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
So, so, so sad! I'm literally crying. Very sad '( but also very great. :')
falaffles chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
why so sad ?(sobing uncontrolibly) besides being sad it was realy good and origananal*i hope i spelled that right*
Brichin Valadin chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
*crys his head off*
What are you looking at? I have something in my eye...
Morrisa chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Morrisa: ;_; THAT WAS SO SAD -sobs into arm-
Ryou: Woah. You got her to cry.
Morrisa: -does peace sign- Read Cherry-san's work _ and no I am not Cherry-san I just couldnt think of anyone else -glomps The Perpetually Hyper One- This story was so neat I must read more! COME RYOU! -grabs Ryou and runs-
Ryou: -from distantance- THANK YOU THE PERPETUALLY HYPER ONE
INMH chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Er... I'm kinda new to the Yu-Gi-Oh series, and I just wanted to know, did Malik REALLY kill Isis?
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I've been setting myself up for being depressed all day... First, I watched Simon Burge, a very sad movie, indeed. Then I watched Malik's past scenes. Now, I read this fic again... Why must you make me so sad?
Strawberry Sweet Snow chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
That was so sad! It's so good!
Crazy For Bakura chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
*cries* wow, that was very sad...*snivel*

CFB
Trustshipper chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Sad.
Tourniquetangel chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Hello. I read you Evanescence songfic and I really liked it. I was just wondering if you would be interested in submitting your story to my friend's fan site. The address it .com. If you have questions, email me at or check out the site.
Rhelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Aw! ;_; That was so kawaii! Simple and unadorned prose, but it got the message across beautifully. And it's good to finally have a fic where Malik isn't being all asshole-ish -.-;

I also love the song by Evanescence, and you certainly did justice to it. Your fic went perfectly with it.

Veryveryvery pretty! _;

Rhelle
Coughdrop Overdose chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This is definitely one of the saddest things I've ever read. I haven't cried in a really long time and I cried for this. It kind of helps if you listen to the song while you're reading. This is a really good story. Poor Malik though...

Dark
yeshivkmliklover chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Malik- Hic. Sob. WHA!

Yeshiva- *hugs Malik* WHA! ISIS! WHAA!

Isis- I'm right here.

Yeshiva/Malik- WHHA- ISSII- Isis?

- How emmotional can two people get over a STORY?

Malik- *hugging Isis* very...
FluffysMistress chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
*wipes tear away* I love Malik and Isis...WAH! Too sad! *snifflesob*...Keep up the REALLY good work! :D
Miiko Ashida chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
This is so powerful... I think you really chose a very fitting song, too. That's just unbelievably perfect. You have the most talent possible. I loved it. And, I appreciate this look at a side of Malik that we don't often see-one who is regretful. Arigato.

Miiko