Reviews for The Devil You Know
S. Augustara chapter 22 . 9/7
I'm really enjoying this story! Everyone's voices seem very in character and the interactions between everyone are just priceless! I'd love to see more Mary/Giles interactions and your Buffy/Sam heart to heart was marvelous! Of course, I totally ship Buffy/Dean, I have for years, and the slow burn is quite fun as long as we know they are endgame.

It's not easy to try to figure out how characters from different universes would act. That being said, all of these interactions are naturalistic! The plot you've created is quite clever and yet feels realistic inside these two universes and not overly complex. It fits with both worlds beautifully and I can't wait to see more! Thank you!
RaSulli chapter 22 . 9/6
Yes I love this story keep going poor jack
deannacampbell chapter 22 . 9/4
i absolutely love this story
Good story have you ever thought of pairing buffy with Sam?
Cool story but willow is definitely much more powerful than lucifer or equal to him when dark she did defeat an old one so i would expect her to pull a rowena all by her self but much faster. And has much better shields and defenses i mean she did once take the full blast of all vengences demons by herself . And held of jasmine an elder god who is way above archangles. Also no illyria to slap lucifer around but still awesome story not many fanfics like to show off how powerful willow really is.
Charbuff chapter 20 . 8/18
Ahhhhhhh. It's so sweet!
Can't wait for more
callanagassi92 chapter 19 . 7/23
Thats a lie willow can easily fly with force of will its one of her canon abilities .
Great story! Please continue!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 6/15
Good story. Thanks for writing it
Just started reading— very entertaining, hope you keep going.
Yeah calling it now the one Michael was talking to is the First Evil makes sense with the hints we are seeing after all man and well you can't kill the First just weaken it really.
IoSolUno chapter 9 . 5/9
This is a really great story, and I really like the premise you have behind it. I'm excited to see where it goes!
The interactions between the hunters and Buffy are lots of fun, and I like how you've combined the two worlds.
Great story! Love it!
Amusing, entertaining and true to the characters. Please write more. I'd really like to see how this story developes.
MooBooks chapter 6 . 4/23
I'm in love with this fic. Can't wait for another update!