Reviews for This Can't Be Wrong, It Feels Too Right
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
wow this was a good short story I thought. Glad that Charlie was Bella's step father, very interesting I thought. I'm glad that things worked out for the best right.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Well done!
momma2fan chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
Intriguing...definitely forbidden. I've read Charlie/Bella stories before...there's something about them.
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 4/29/2018
This was certainly a different story... I don't believe I've read or seen a Charlie and Bella romantic tale... Quite risky and brave!
Honeymoon Edward chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Thank you for entering. Good luck in the contest.
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
I really liked this one.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 4/21/2018
Good luck in the contest.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Nice story, even if I'm not a huge fan of Bella/Charlie as a couple. But it's me.
Thank you for sharing.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Love finds a way. Edward was immature and spoiled so it wasn't meant to be. I hope Rose didn't trick him and that they are happy. Charlie and Bella didn't do anything wrong. They waited. I think ReneƩ was pleased.
Judy
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Bravo to the author! Came out the gate strong with a strong first submission. I loved how you pulled this story off. The plot line was well thought out and it seemed you knew exactly how to pair then to make that kind of situation believable. I would suggest having someone beta. There was a lot of reoccurring phases that made reading it seem a bit choppy. God luck to you when voting rolls around :)
kinnik chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Wow. That could have easily come off a little on the skeevy side with the pairing, but you pulled it off. Well done.
Shamatt0403 chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Not a fan of the pairing but that would definitely be a secret to keep.
debslmac chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
:) loved this
RowanBronze chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Usually pairing, almost to uncomfortable to read. Thank you to the author!
BellamysGirl1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2018