Reviews for Philippe's Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
It's like a version of "The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie!" Well done :)
Rosenkavalier chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Indeed, Philippe is sorely underloved. Thank you for appreciating la Comte!
Artemis1000 chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
I love this story!
Nota Lone chapter 6 . 4/19/2005
*laughs maniacly* would...review...if...I...could...breath...
SimplyElymas chapter 6 . 4/12/2005
Lahve it. Lahve it, lahve it, lahve it. Traveling lawyers. . .so random.
Senna Wales chapter 6 . 2/19/2005
AHAHAH! Wow! I never really gave Philippe much thought till now. This is so funny. I can so imagine a sort of offstage Philippe doing all this and thinking all this. And the ending is so awesome. A traveling pair of lawyers? Lol! :)
UsagiGirl chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
All of your works that I have read (and no doubt the one's I haven't, as well) are absolutely amazing, and this is no exception. Absolutely hilarious. Although, I might say that I, for one, would not object to being a slave to Leroux or Webber, expecially the latter. Keep writing, (to quote the worst movie line ever:) for all our sakes! As soon as I am able to see through the tears of laughter, I shall add you to my favorites.
bundles-'o-joy chapter 6 . 8/20/2004
oh! **squeals** i LOVE THE END! why didn't i ever think of that? **hits self on the head**

ah, bravi, bravi, BRAVISSIMI TO THE MAX!

lol, Erik and Philippe, how cute...two hot lawyers, one innocent world...what do we have to lose? _
Catherine Morland chapter 6 . 6/16/2004
*sigh* *picks self off of floor* *wipes eyes* I love this story! I just HAD to read it again! now my parents think I'm nuts...oh, wait, they already knew that...you really should write more! Please! You're such a fabulous writer! _
Rain of Joy chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
LOL! this is hilarious! Philippe SHOULD go off with the phantom to become a lawyer. hehe. great story. this deffinately goes on my faves list.
Catherine Morland chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
LOL! That was HILARIOUS! I LOVE it how you ended it! You're awesome! You rock! *highfive* You made my day haapy!
Catherine Morland chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
ROTFLMAO! I can't breath, I'm laughing so hard! I think its hilarious how you keep adding stuff in from Meg's Diary!
Catherine Morland chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
LOL! i can't believe how funny this is! It's just like Meg's Diary, it's the 'opposite side' of POTO! IT's HILARIOUS!
Catherine Morland chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
*gasping for breath* LOL! TRAMATIC CHILDHOOD! HIS EAR! THE FAN TO MOW THE OPERA! *gasps* That was HILARIOUS! This is MOST definately a favorite!
Catherine Morland chapter 2 . 6/8/2004