Reviews for With A Twist
NotStupidJustHuman chapter 7 . 9/20
This is amazingly well written. Captured the characters perfectly. Would love it if you could continue this through another chapter or a separate AU story.
Tom Knutson chapter 25 . 7/6
WOW! Very good story. Please keep writing.
vaso.caskett chapter 24 . 7/5
Another great one! :)
Lyn chapter 25 . 6/30
Stunning.
bingblot chapter 25 . 6/28
this was just beautiful and so sweet and right. It should have happened like this, just a realization that they shouldn't postpone their happiness, not after another life-threatening moment.
Just this week I have started rewatching Castle after not having watched it for about maybe three years (apart from an episode here and there) uni got way to hectic and I stoped :( but my obsession has reignited and I am so glad that people Like you are still writing fics! I really loved this, well written and really cute!
lovemycastle chapter 25 . 6/25
wow! i think this is the most beautiful thing i have ever read by you. i love all your writing, but this was a poetic dedication of love between two people! just beautiful written!thank you!
nelope34 chapter 25 . 6/25
OMG I love this so much! It’s so sweet to see Kate let go and just be loved! And the setting of the wedding is perfect!
this was wonderful. loved it.
Deb838 chapter 25 . 6/24
OMG. I love this! Thank you for sharing.
tallcajun chapter 25 . 6/24
Rick and Kate fit together well. I like this version. Thanks for sharing.
ICCA chapter 25 . 6/24
I don't know how you continually find the essence of Caskett that make these chapters so beautifully written. IMO, you capture everything that we fans (or at least me) had hoped to see in the show-so well done!
You continue to amaze me with your writing which is never trite, boring or repetitive. Thank you for your words and keeping these stories alive with hope!
aussiecate chapter 25 . 6/24
Another brilliant chapter! Loved it as always 3
The-KLF chapter 25 . 6/23
Ahhhh if only!
sasans chapter 25 . 6/23
Very, very good. They are both there for the right reasons. I would think he has already penetrated her wall like no one else ever could.
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »