Reviews for Guardian Of The Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I love this fanfic but the first 3 words made me break my plate I am new to this so funny
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeee update this! I love it a lot! I just do. I read your author's note at the end, and I want you to know that I think that you are a good author.
majka chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Nice story - I hope you do want to continue:)Pretty please, do update!
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I'm going to review! muhahaha!

anyways. it was a very good fanfic! it was so touching and was very well written. LoL! will there b another chapter? plz?
Kenaisya-chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I very much like your fic. I'm in a mushy mood...although that could have to do with alot of stuff I liked the end of the movie but setting the things and people is nice too, it gives a new flavor to it I guess . I like your work and I hope you update

btw Matchbox 20 rocks!

also you are on my favorites list!
SnTAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Liked your story. Please update!
lalaland chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
i really liked your story. it's really good.
shadowbane chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
yo u should continue this story

to die

to live

to live then die

what is the point of it

_

little haikou i made

shadowbane
Litaresanrin chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Konnichiwa. I just wanted to let you know that you are officially dead until you prove otherwise by updating your story. I have and excuse, you do not, so get on w/it already!
_
MistyWing chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I wish i could see the movie. :(

Anyway great story, keep it up!
Shinrialtu chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Unbelievable. You MUST update!Please I'm BEGGING you! If you don't, a lot of people will be disappointed. Me included. The way you portray the relationship between San/Ashitaka is incredible!Please Update!

Dark Shadow31 out...
snow blossoms chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Damn this was god! Are you gonna continue the next 2 or so chappies? HOpe so...love ur writing...lovepeace&happiness!

snow blossoms
Ryuu Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Okay... I'll make a list so that I don't forget anything [I hope *sweatdrops*]

Pooint...

1. Get this clear: IT IS NOT CRAP U *grumbles* really, I'll smack you if you dare say something like that! Oh boy, there're soo many ppl who'd kill to write like YOU do! [me included .
Litaresanrin chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Actually, I thought this was pretty good. I normally don't go for AU fics but this is cool. I think you should write more, and don't worry, it didn't suck. Anyways, cool story, finish it. Ja Ne!
Azi chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
I could seriously swear that I reviewed this when I first read it late March/early April, but it seems I didn't. I meant to! It's an amazing story and I want to read more, esp. since it's the only one so far that is AU. Please be so kind as to write another chapter so we can all know what happens next.