Reviews for Two Shots in the Night
beeblegirl chapter 7 . 9/5
Well I’ve just read from the beginning, and you’ve got me hooked now, so you hadn’t better leave this story unfinished or I’ll send the boys round!
bubzchoc chapter 7 . 9/2
Great chapter
Jmp chapter 7 . 8/30
Ok have just read all the story so far, so you MUST update soon and save my sanity. What is Henri going to do with Aramis, is it all some kind of set up or is he playing a double bluff?!
Vivien99 chapter 7 . 8/30
Thank you so much for updating again!

I'm wondering what part Henri plays in all of this and what they will do to Aramis..
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 8/29
glad your back :-) whoaaaa what a update are the boys toast ? or is this part of a diffrent plan of Henri.. Ohh no they took Aramis!
GingietheSnap chapter 5 . 9/24/2018
I'm enjoying the story but one thing that really stuck out was that you said Henri taught Aramis Spanish? Now the one thing we all know is that Aramis is half Spanish and learned it at his mother's knee. Perhaps you just forgot that.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
Glad your back:-)... Oh NOOO the hosers grabbed d'Artagnan! Athos is going to be poissed if they hurt him!
Deana chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
Ow, Aramis fell off his horse, lol. More soon please!
PangurBan1 chapter 5 . 8/1/2018
Hi, nice job, I hope you continue! I kinda have a thing for hidden injuries, so I enjoyed this very much. The humor is also pretty great. :) Well done!
Jmp chapter 5 . 7/1/2018
Good to see an update. Quite a twist there, for some reason I was expecting Marsac to be in the garden, not sure what to make of Henri.
Whatfunny chapter 5 . 7/1/2018
this was very nice... i hope Henry is (still) one of the good guys. .. hope we learn more about him and where he's been.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 5 . 6/30/2018
Wow Aramis is keeping secrets ? Oh my he found Henri and is being informed what they have to do.. giggling at Athos statement.. Glad their all in and Aramis isent alone
lizard1969 chapter 4 . 6/2/2018
i love this story please update soon...can't wait for the onslaught LOL
Luthien17 chapter 4 . 6/2/2018
Excellent new chapter, I really enjoyed it :). Everyone's reaction is on point!
'Quit your jabbering, this isn't a tea party' really made me laugh. I just can't wait for the next chapter!
Whatfunny chapter 4 . 6/2/2018
thank you for updating this story! this chapter was good... though i thought it a bit of stretch that 'd Artagnan know that the personen Aramis had seen was also Aramis' shooter. .. I thought he was jumping to conclusions... but other then that I really enjoyed reading this! Hope you update soon again!