Reviews for Bleach Rebirth of the Guardian
O.L. Blakesley chapter 45 . 4/16
I've only recently started to come around on cross-over stories so I'm only now reading this but... I really have enjoyed things for the most part. I've had a few things I've disagreed with or thought could have been done better, but I'm not the one writing this story so I haven't said anything. Until now. Mostly because Karen's attitude frustrates the hell out of me.

"What do you do that's not training, romance, or work?" That, to me comes off as if she is trying to force her views on him rather than understand his own. Does he spend too much time training? Probably, but for him it's the same as me with reading (and I know I spend too much time reading, but it's fun and relaxing for me so I'm not cutting back). Does she not understand that he is happier doing things for others than he is doing things for himself?

It just annoys me because her attitude sounds like she's saying his views are invalid and wrong. As if he's not allowed to be the person he wants to be, because what he wants isn't 'normal' or 'healthy' to her.
aitor.rosell.torralba chapter 67 . 3/7
re-read, still a very good story, only real flaw is that arc of dates alternating with secret agent Rukia. The constant change between no stakes slice if life romance and high stakes emotional story was pretty bad, it made both the rukia plot and the dates worse. The dates ruined the pacing and tension of the Rukia plot, while the he gh stakes Rukia plot made the dates feel less important ir special. It us not even a problem of alternating POV, just a problem of alternating slice of life romance and high stakes emotional action constantly each chapter. If you did the Rukia plot during the fallen angels fight ut would have feelt better to be switching, the problem was mixing it with the dates. as it stands it would have been better to have all the dates and after that all of Rukia's plot, it would have made the dates to feel more special and the Rukia arc ti feel better paced. It is no oroblem to do that type of switch of stakes on POV for one chapter, but to do it during various chapters feels bad when read as a whole
Aedwards179 chapter 4 . 2/18
i mean, non sexual nude photos might not be illegal but any nude photos of children kind of is? unless theres some law for that in this world too?
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 67 . 2/16
is this dead?Mar 28, 2022 was the last time this was updated now its 2 16 2024
Bipolar Smoothy Ytrew chapter 59 . 2/6
I just want to say that even if you never read this, that this comment is never even seen by anyone, i keep this story in a folder i often visit just so that i never forget about it, this story deserves to be remembered and i just hope one day i get to see it updated once again.
Kolt999 chapter 3 . 12/21/2023
"He stayed true to his word, and gave her one date, before adding the stipulation that they also had to be at least 18"

Man respected the game and gave her a date, that's actually kinda funny and wholesome. Man really was true to his word, as every good American should be.

God I wish there were more like that...
Arrancar chapter 11 . 12/10/2023
why ichigo So weak ? Of all the Ichigos on Nerf, this looks the weakest. Even if someone doesn't know the strength scale, just watching the anime or clips on YouTube is enough to explain the strength of the Bleach characters. The world of DxD is certainly strong, but there is no equal to the Top characters in Bleach.
fluffy-fanfic-lover chapter 25 . 12/6/2023
i hope this story hasn't died its been more than a year since it was last updated in march of 22
Guest chapter 55 . 11/25/2023
I enjoyed this chapter on a whole, but not going to lie, that this secret sect of the Central46 somehow managed to get a member that is on the level of the Head Captain, or f-ing Aizen is complete bull. Because sure, people like that just pop up after less than a year since the WW. Sure.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2023
This is actually insanely well written. Great character writing for Ichigo and pretty much all the girls, with excellent interactions. The fight scenes of depowered Ichigo were awesome and gripping. Slow, methodical buildup, but it's likely gonna pay off massively next chapter. So far so great.
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 22 . 10/31/2023
Ichigo’s powers now seem similar to Yawach.
duke drake chapter 50 . 10/11/2023
might be a bit late, but when Ishida was commenting on Chad's verbosity, i just heard in my head:

"Post-nut Clarity." Chad rumbled out.
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 10/10/2023
really loved this pic just finished a reread am very sad it seems unlikely to be finished thanks for writing what you did though
WindbornesWord chapter 10 . 10/9/2023
Still re-reading this. So some critiques I feel need to be said. The sudden fact Ichigo has his Zanpakuto sealed and able to utilize Quincy powers so easily is weird though given Ichigo has always been utter shit at controlling his power. I know he gets better in later chapters, but the ways he does so is kind of an ass pull. Kiba’s transformation into a Stray temporarily was also incredibly ham handed. Ichigo being around should have prevented or lessened the possibility, not increased it. Kiba’s enhancement was equally ham handed. Genkai being a thing is also bizarre. Having her around just seems unnecessary to improve his skills in Quincy techniques when you consider how powerful Ichigo was by the time he used the Final Getsuga. Kokabiel was powerful sure, but there was little need for Ichigo to be trained so much by that point. The Karakura arc was just a giant mess as well. Both in its length and how out of control the battles were.
WindbornesWord chapter 1 . 10/9/2023
Giving this a re-read. These early chapters, and probably later ones, could really use a Beta or three for grammar and spelling errors. Even just for chapters that are released, if this starts updating again that is, it’d be a major help to improve the story.
3,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »