Reviews for Bleach Rebirth of the Guardian
Uraharaisgod chapter 43 . 9h
So...im imagining Serafall might sneak behind Ichigos back and offer a pawn to Yuzu, in the hopes that given a couple decades as a devil she can open (corrupt) Ichigo to the idea of sibling love.

Either that or when Ichigo gets his eventual set Yuzu will guilt trip him into making her a devil since she still has a human lifespan.
Nolifeking222 chapter 48 . 11/28
One question kinda felt like there was something missing were is the little pervert mod soul kon I really want to see him interact with Ichigo and his harem and yuzu now that she knows the truth
Uraharaisgod chapter 37 . 11/28
And Ichigos stab in chest list is even longer than that if we include events after the war lol.
Uraharaisgod chapter 33 . 11/28
Vasco huh...any chance that we may finally have found Ichigos swordsmanship tutor?
Uraharaisgod chapter 27 . 11/27
Oh hell, just realised that may be why Aizen is trying to teach Ichigo; those in his presence end up gaining a fragment of his power, is Aizen trying to see if he can break his bindings if Ichigo accidentally empowers him?
Uraharaisgod chapter 23 . 11/27
Pfft "impregnate" indeed considering the location of the Quincy marks.
Uraharaisgod chapter 19 . 11/27
I just realised...Asia has harem aspirations in this story XD
Uraharaisgod chapter 14 . 11/26
Huh...so did Ichigo accidentally "gift" Issei some Quincy reiatsu or did he trigger an awakening? Would be very strange if Ichigo can create Schrifts now he is no longer bound to Yhwach's will.
corjca1 chapter 38 . 11/24
god carnt die pagan prodsent
corjca1 chapter 34 . 11/24
kill them ichigow impercreates they have sin like all mankind they arent god whos he to judge with two whores hiding behind the cloth
corjca1 chapter 33 . 11/24
i am i am jahova cannot die only god can distroy the soul has he was the one who created it good story its fiction god is a mystory one we all find out when we die and face the almighty god himself jesus
corjca1 chapter 28 . 11/23
actually it was one third of heaven rebelled and theres actually seven heavens and lucifer and satan are the same abomination satan means deciver i am a roman irish catholic baptised and holy comunion tal3281
corjca1 chapter 27 . 11/23
dirty himiwhore god shes a dog ewwww fucking hate the way she acts and talks love to smack her head in lol
jwagne51 chapter 48 . 11/23
After reading this the second time; while rereading from the start, I really dislike the second command Rukia is under and hope that you have Orihime Reject it when everyone finds out, because I hate mind control and hypnosis in relationships.
corjca1 chapter 21 . 11/23
dopey himibitch lol carnt stand her and taski and pineapple head fucker lmao lol tal3281 oglagh na H eriean
2,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »