Reviews for Bleach Rebirth of the Guardian
great great
PasiveNox chapter 3 . 10/15
great
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 12 . 10/15
well hope you find other readers. i am not into slow stories and lot of conversation. bye
TeraBaapBSDK chapter 6 . 10/14
wtf is going on
Beteljosh chapter 27 . 10/13
Nice, now the sparring/fight with Corvus will be great!
Zathol chapter 27 . 10/13
I wonder how that fight will go and if Ichigo and his unique skill set will be able to take down Sona's dad. Can't wait to see it though. I know Ichigo kinda walked into that trick but i think i like it better that way as Ichigo would have walked in anyway just to make him back off. Ichigo is the kind of guy to storm fortresses and realms just to do what he believes is right for those he cares after all.

No need to play the devils political game on their terms. Hope Sona's dad gets more then he bargained for.
Man I can understand Saji desire but he is to obsessed with Sona. When he is blind to the attention of others i can say he is being stupid. I doubt Sona would approve either. I liked how Ichigo dealt with him and the points he made. Wonder what plans Seras has. Is she trying to better Saji to give him an actual chance because she wants Sona to have options? Does she want to help him mature so he won't be so fixated on her daughter? Or maybe she wants Ichigo to have a rival to stimulate growth as well. Or maybe she doesn't approve of Ichigo and this is a test.

Just thoughts I had after reading that part. after all the father had his own trick on Ichigo who is to say the mothers wouldn't play their own games for whatever ends they have.

Orihime has definitely shown growth as well. She is on her way to achieving her desire. Looks like Tsubasa is upgrading the intimacy as well. It's almost like a race with every girl trying to pull ahead.

Can't wait to see the so called spar next fight. Bet Sona is going to be glaring daggers at her pops for this. I can imagine Serafall there as well in a cheer leading outfit cheering Ichigo on. Bet that would piss of the dad.
Crimson green flame chapter 27 . 10/13
Well i find the charter devolpment intresting and i cant wait 2 see the fight next chapter i fell as tho ichigo might have a devolpment based on the fight. The reason being is i fell as tho sona,s parents are probing to understand there daughters pearage and as such i think the fight might invole memorys or manipulation rather than phisical power after all there devils and they can be powerful in others ways other then atacking. However that dosnt mean ichigo will lose and it is posible for him to come to better understanding of himself or he could expose weakness that others could help him with overcoming
DP-Observant69 chapter 27 . 10/12
While admittedly, the seven deadly sins is a great anime and Escanor is the very definition of badass, the references sort of ruined the immersion. At least for me anyway. Making comments about the series is one thing but borderline imitating a rather popular scene just doesn’t sit right with me.
vadi6776 chapter 27 . 10/12
Finally could read this chapter and I was hyped as hell thinking the games were going to be a spar between the family and Sona's peerage. Kind of feel cheated that the actual fight is going to be next chapter (probably).

Ok thoughts on this:

Corvus, the manipulation to get a fight with Ichigo was well played, but I don't think the guy knows what he's getting with and sincerely, assuming that he's stonger than Raizer but weaker than his wife (wich we know is no match for Serafall) Ichigo at most would need Shikai if his sealed state's speed isn't enough to just blitz him. So kudos for the guy, he was written like an actual over protective dad if kind of asshole, but lovable enough to get the pass. The squirrel was a great touch by the way.

Sona and Yura scene, was lovely, cute and even sexy, the feeling of protectiveness and even some posesiveness was a nice touch, he hugging them and Sona blushing,by the way the idea of getting close as equals its an actual great concept (something that always felt wrong in canon HSDXD about the harems its the disparity between the members, Rias for example can order most of the girls in Issei's harem, they are subordinates not mates, even if they are supposed to be friends, they are not equals.) Here you point that disparity and started taking steps to fix it, kudos for that.

The whole Sensei Levi-Tan and Orihime... 10/10, was cute, awesome and eicchi. Loved everything in that.

And lastly, Saji's whole scene. His arguments come wrong to us, because we know Ichigo's whole story but from the point of view of a stranger, they're valid. A guy seemingly perfect just came from nowhere, starts showing up his awesome power and wraps the girl that you have loved in his fingers? Yes in Saji's mind he just got NTR'ed by a guy that puts his power on other people doing who knows what; So I kind of see his point of view. The scene with Sona's mother felt heartfelt, IMO she will exchange Saji from Sona giving him a chance to grow and change outside of Sona's, she supports Ichigo's and Sona relationship, but probably want to help one of the members of the family. After that growing up, he's probably going to confront Ichigo (I don't see him winning) or helping him in a moment of need. They probably will never be friends but most likely he will grow to be a better person.
TheB chapter 27 . 10/12
I can see Seras helping out Saji going two ways:
a) she's helping him get over Sona to end up with someone else
b) she's setting up some NTR.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 27 . 10/12
This is a really Awesome chapter! and the previous ones I have missed are just that as well. In fact I think the only thing I'm missing so far is some more interaction between Ichigo and Sona, that seems to be pretty sparse honestly. I also hope that Sona's parents plans aren't actually malicious, for some reason that vibe seems to come from her mother….

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Guest-Questioner chapter 27 . 10/12
That Argument, is almost too realistic.

The way Saji speaks on everything, except his ideal's,

is what a real world person, Isekai really, would be saying, to an anime protagonist!
1,606 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »