Reviews for Where Do We
JPandS NSI chapter 14 . 9/10/2010
They are sooo cute together! Goodness! You've got a truly amazing gift for writing adorable-ness ;)
JPandS NSI chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
XD I am near speechless! WOW! That was incredible! I have to say that I too am enjoying the changes in Heero the most. That was simply wonderful to read and so true to character! Amazing job! I could reread this forever!
JPandS NSI chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
Ooh training! Yeah, I'm excited to see what happens ;)
JPandS NSI chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
This story is amazing and I don't at all feel like it is rushed. I do however adore Ami and Trowa together. They're relationship is so soothing and warm. I love reading this as it is just as good if not better than What Happens When...
JPandS N.S.I chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
Oh my! I think this was the cutest pair bonding chapter yet! I think you're completely right about Quatre being the perfect contrast for Rei. I am in love with their relationship! Great chapter!
JPandS chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
lol i like your interactions between these two! The part about Trowa and Ami was pretty funny too ;) Very nice chapter!
JPandS chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
I absolutely loved this! The characterizations are flawless! Great job!
JPandS chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
lol surprise surprise, this is a great way to start their vacations away from their counterparts XD
Andy Lauren chapter 23 . 6/6/2006
Another great story. Congrats. I really enjoyed reading this story as much as I did reading "What Happens When We...". Loved the ending, I laughed. Again, great job.

Sincerely,

Sere-Chairs Moon
Celesta SunStar chapter 23 . 4/11/2005
Would have liked more, but isn't that always the case? Cool story.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 23 . 12/23/2003
i luv it plz write mroe!
TeNshI nO Hi chapter 23 . 8/19/2003
i love your pairingz. i think there should be more of these types of pairingz. they aren't as abnormal as some ppl might think. well maybe reixquatre but the other onez are genius~! great job on ur story. hope therez a sequal to THIS one haha ::wink::
JBoog2345 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Hey your story is the best! I mean both stories are the BOMB! {Idrink too much coca cola}
Corisanna chapter 23 . 5/11/2003
Loved it, hun! Do another! Hehehe.
Shi no TenshiMegami chapter 23 . 5/11/2003
this is really good! good job on the whole story!

-Angel/Goddess of Death