Reviews for Best-Case Scenario
TroMin chapter 11 . 7/23/2019
Wahhh! :-) I read all chapters in one go, I couldn't put it away. The storyline is really cool and the character developement quite on point! Amazing! I am lookimg forward to the next chapter!
Anthea chapter 11 . 3/2/2019
Thank you so so so much for your amazing writing! I realized this was last updated nearly a year ago but I'd LOVE for you to come back for this as I haven't read anything near as good in quite a while :D
Pisces in Paradise chapter 11 . 11/13/2018
I just finished reading all 11 chapters and I can't wait to read more. keep up the good work.
Tamha chapter 11 . 6/26/2018
I'm curious if this will keep close to canon with how long L keeps them in confinement, or if they'll come out earlier due to the much stronger attachment and suspicions of memory loss confirmed much earlier than it's suggested in canon (from what I remember).
KellerWeller chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
loved the new chapter. L probably won't realize that he's too deep till its late. poor thing. on the other hand I had an idea. I imagine a scene where Kira!Light regains his memories and looks back only to be hit with the full awkwardness of everything thats happened in that moment. like in the helicopter he's just trying to bash his own head in from embarrassment.
can't wait for the next chapter!
KellerWeller chapter 10 . 4/28/2018
oh my god. that was hilarious. I can just imagine Ryuk watching from the shinigami realm and dying from laughing and the others are just like WTF Ryuk. haha
KellerWeller chapter 9 . 4/27/2018
proud papa watari. loved the family bonding between him and L. all I can think of in the last bit is a scene from Romeo and Juliette, in the beginning where they say "do you bit your thumb at me sir". totally see Light and L in that scene arguing.
Keep up the great work! !
KellerWeller chapter 8 . 4/25/2018
I have no idea how this story is gonna progress with non-kira!Light and L. Ryuk is awesome, do you think you'll write a chapter in his pov? keep up the good work!
KellerWeller chapter 6 . 4/15/2018
oh my gosh. I'm grinning like a loon. I love Ryuk so much. maybe he should get his own series. haha. Light, the awkwardness and obvious L I good on their own but throw in Ryuk and his jabs and jokes and you get a very happy reader.
great work and hilarious idea with the strawberries.
KellerWeller chapter 5 . 4/13/2018
I totally see matsuda as a 'notice me sempai' kind of guy, or at least notice me L/Light. and Misa, I actually think she's one of the more dangerous and scary characters in DN, scary how she just follows light and loves him. if Light wasn't Kira or connected to the NPA. just a regular guy he'd have freaked out after a while with Misa s like of love and devotion.
anyway another quick update! wow I don't know how you do it. haha. L was so cute in this chapter is a robot like way. not really understanding Misa or kissing. keep up the good work.
KellerWeller chapter 4 . 4/11/2018
Haha I can't wait for that. imagine Ls realisation of the awkwardness and just looking like a deer in headlights. going over all the little moments of weirdness and being completely taken off gaurd. haha.
also Ryuk, official shit checker and comedic relief. he's gold and your interpretation or writing of Ryuk is great.
that was a quick update! love it.
KellerWeller chapter 3 . 4/10/2018
great. I love Ryuk. he makes everything better. I already feel kinda bad for light and the bathroom situation but how does L keep a straight face having to undo Lights pants or thinking he's possible undressing Kira. glad for the update. Yay
KellerWeller chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
cute story. I can imagine L using his line of thinking to annoy Light into compliance or admitting that they are friends. keep up the good work.