Reviews for Goku's True Heir
LucidVXDreams chapter 3 . 11/23
Love it!

Would love to see more if super saiyan blue cabba and caulifla!

Keep up the great work homie ;D
IAmNotPedobear chapter 11 . 8/12
YEEEESSS! I immensely enjoyed your original story with Caulifla, it was super fun and very cute at times.

But I just LOVE android 21. I truly hope you'll do more with her because I think you did her justice.
IAmNotPedobear chapter 4 . 8/11
I liked Goku's victory more because it makes more sense if you ask me, but I like Caulifla's victory because of how it ended. That was so fucking cute, I physically melted. And I want more.
PrinceFroze chapter 13 . 7/21
I love this fanfic and I found the manga awesome I was hoping for Chichi’s reaction when Goku and Caulifa got married ... but oh well .. thanks for the epic fanfic
Tempest923 chapter 1 . 6/27
Can you guys stop hating on ChiChi, she’s the way she is because Toriyama doesn’t know how to write romance nor how to write her character, so instead he just gave up on her. And whatchu mean Goku doesn’t have a successor, Gohan in all rights is the rightful successor. He was the youngest Saiyan to ever turn ssj 2 and surpass his father. Later on he achieves his Mystic form and surpasses Goku again. However, instead they completely shit on his character and make Goku the “protagonist” again and save the day. In all honesty, if you have a problem with these characters, then go complain directly to the creators of Dragon Ball, and ask for a job there.
Featured Reader chapter 2 . 6/5
Yikes. Caulifla is too much of a mary sue here
cookielover435 chapter 8 . 5/10
ChiChi is one of the worst characters in anime history. There were better women for Goku but out of all the people Akira could have paired him with, he picks bitchy ChiChi. It's a big shame she is Goku's 'wife'. I'm glad Caulifla called her out on her bullshit. What a stupid bitch!
Zac007 chapter 1 . 4/13
Honestly, it's one of the best reads I have had in a long time, and the you couldn't have possibly made it any more enjoyable. Having a great time, thank you for your time and dedication for this. Please never stop writing.
thatoneguestboi chapter 13 . 4/2
man, i LOVED reading this, im so excited to see it in manga form!
Jacob9324 chapter 13 . 3/14
the sad thing is I can see this happening and surprisingly I like the 21 time line more
I will like to see the wedding of kale and cabba and to see the son of goku as ring walker
That sounds amazing in my opinion and could u do a similar story like this except it's Goku x android 21 instead or if u want to add 1 extra additional girl have it be kefla since it's rare seeing kefla and 21 with goku
Goku275 chapter 12 . 2/12
I don't know how to do that...BUT can I ask you something please? I was just wondering if you can include the final chapter you've posted for "Goku's True Heir" on Wattpad HERE on as well? If it is not too much trouble, could you do that please? :)
TigerVolcano5000 chapter 1 . 1/29
Entertaining story, but I think that Uub can DEFINITELY become one of the Mightiest in the multiverse. Let's not forget he's the reincarnation of Kid Buu, who can rival if not surpass just about every god in all reality.
And while I COULD buy the God and Blue forms (even if they were obtained a bit too quickly), there's no way Caulifla can tap into the SLIGHTEST power of Ultra Instinct. That's supposed to be the pinnacle of martial arts mastery and (similar to Vegeta) Caulifla isn't enough of a martial artist to utilize it.
FenreldStormblade chapter 12 . 1/23
awesome story! thanks for the hard work. I absolutely loved it.