Reviews for Not A Killer
daianapotter chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
so sweet )
KITTY chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I just Love the pairing of H/L. The fic was so cute, yet sad... any who:) I really liked it!
Queza De Santi chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
This is great! Make more of these fics! Oh, the H*L goodness! Must have more! Please make more! And tell me if you do! Be my friend and email me...please? [] And please...could you read my fic? It's H*L but the first part is mostly E*H...please read and review it? Onegai? Well, email me whether you read it or not...I love email!
Iarly chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Am I too late to submit a review? Well... THIS WAS ONE DARN GOOD FIC! SO SWET AND KAWAI! Hum, loved it... H/L RULE!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
SWEET!

pls write more fic that have to do with h/l!

(_)
Silent Teardrops chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Aw...I already support L/H already! _
Piscean Bard chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Awesome. I loved it. Everything about it was just great. Need I say more?
pogo chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
What a hear-warming fic. Keep writing.
chewy-baka chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
That was so good ;_;, but how come no more? I think you should continue! Excellent writing _
Peacenikky chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Judi: (groan) three, two, one...

Peacenikky: AW! That is way too sweet! I love this pairing!

Judi: You haven't even read the whole series, yet.

Peacenikky: I still love it! But, who's Nova? Is it the anime name for Primera? (the little pixie)

Judi: Oh, brother... Anyway, great job. this is a sweet, angsty fic that even I kinda like. congrats on a job well done.
Estelle Stafford chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Yes I love it, wonderful.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Great fic. I liked alot. MKR is one of my favs, and so is Hikaru. Lantis is good too. Ja ne (later!)
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Great! Just great! There isn't much Lantis and Hikaru fanfictions you know. But there is a lot of Eagle and Hikaru and Lantis. I personally don't like that... Oh well. I'm happy to read a Lantis and Hikaru ff again. Most of the L\H ff I read was never continued...
DrasNocturne chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Continue, please O please continue I absolutely LOVE this fic *sniffle* so sad, really so so so sad... though... hope the rating changes *hint* *hint* :D
Lilica chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
nice. I hope you write more hikaru and lantis fic. Good luck