Reviews for Stand Together and Smile
Lord-Sylph chapter 12 . 9/19
Old board game references! Dang, that takes me back, it’s probably been close to a decade since the last time I played Clue.
Oh my Argo, how lewd of you! :-D
Obligatory hot-springs scene get!
While I’m sorta disappointed that we didn’t get to see it from one of the girl’s perspectives, their bathhouse dialogue was more than good enough for me to imagine it!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 9/16
“Does Argo beat Kii-boy on th’ Weapon Triangle?”
This quote.
This. Quote.
THIS. BEAUTIFUL. QUOTE.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 12 . 9/16
Danger! Danger Will Robinson!

Looks like Laughing Coffin is going to start making their appearance and quite soon.
Mernom chapter 12 . 9/15
I thought that the log cabin was a but different. And yir AN confirmed it. Did the purchase fund take into account the gains from selling one old one? It was pretty weird in my opinion that it wasn't even mentioned.
And is Pina having solo late night training? That, or Silica is a REALLY gabby and drully sleeper.
Also, Asuna got to pet Pina! She can die happy now!..
Please don't make that into a death flag.
regfurby chapter 12 . 9/15
Six minutes is a reaaaally long time for a small portion of a boss fight. How many attacks can a berserk boss make in that period of time? Add in another five minutes, and that is just a portion of one health bar...

Can the area around the hot spring be purchased? Can they turn it into Royal Blade territory? Or maybe charge a fee per entry?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
nice.
Greatazuredragon chapter 12 . 9/15
So a hot spring episode. Because everybody knows there is always a hot spring episode! ;p
Nice chapter, good work.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 10 . 9/15
All that is left, if a ride.

That way, those meddling kids can get their inner Scooby on!
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 12 . 9/15
Obligatory Hot Spring episode, hell yeah XD! We all love those, and Kirito most certainly got a nice 'spectacle' out of it :P 'Luckily' the group could control each other, or Sugu and Argo would totally have joined him there :D (Also, 'Marital Arts Skill'...oh my, what kinda things was Sugu thinking about there OwO?) And hey...was it me or...did you just sneak an Eroge reference there P?

And Mysterious Archer Girl continues being as big a mystery as Mysterious Hooded NPC was in HR...

Then, it's Badass Silica Time! She truly got to shine here against Mr. Golden Buddha, and holy cow, she was badass as hell :D! Then, obviously, Kayaba with his mini-smirks that aren't subtle at all for anyone reading...but who cares about that? Silica got a nice piggybank ride back home as a reward, together with some Sugu-jealousy, so all is good OwO! I'm sure she would have preferred a princess carry, though, but her brain probably wouldn't have withstood that~

Of course, we can't end things without the hare...I mean, the log house! Nice and great for everyone, let's have fun, nothing could possibly ruin this beautiful...!

It's Showtime

-OH FUCK NO! Not the ultimate ruiners of happy and fluffy moments! Damn you, PoH!

Looking forward to the next one, thanks a lot again :3
Anti-Mage 29 chapter 12 . 9/15
Oh wow. The hot spring, the boss fight, the fluff! It was all great. And we got to see the beginning of Laughing Coffin. Can’t wait for more!
Worldbringer of Joseun chapter 12 . 9/15
Um, quick question. You mentioned that the DDA decided that Silica was their idol thanks to taming a dragon and the amazing show on the 50th floor.
But the attack on the 50th floor boss happens after the hot spring and when you mention the DDA idolizing Silica, it was before the hot spring scene. Was there another amazing feat that Silica did? If so, what was it? Was it a fight against the 50th Floor Field Boss?
The Casual Noeru-kun chapter 12 . 9/15
"5 to charm and aura"... were going eroge all of sudden. :D
reality deviant chapter 12 . 9/15
nice and sweet chapter.
fluff seems to be everywhere here.

wonder if mystery Archer Girl got spooked of the hot spring early for some reason... did the girls do or say something embarrassing?

Asuna finally getting to pet Pina was cute. just how fluffy is Pina? my closest reference is a cat.
keep up the great work you do in this story.
AmethystPone chapter 12 . 9/15
So, this PoH is not a racist prick that is angry with his mix-blood, his original family, and hate Asian in general (and Japan to be specific, since he live in Japan), with a side of Edge Lord. But instead, he is someone who love to be the villain to the protagonist's adventure?
Hmm...I suppose I could say I prefer it this way...Not that it is going to change how much I want to see him die when he is killed.
Lyrista chapter 12 . 9/15
Good chapter, kudos to Silica for her badassery at Tanking. She trumped Kayaba and his cheat codes. Now she is the Immortal Loli!

I also noticed you borrowed a few scenes from various manga side stories from the SAO manga. A nice nod there too.

Also saw a nod to SaintInfernalNeos's SAO the Eroge with the Charm and Aura buff. As well as to OnePunchGamer with the Hot Springs scene of Kirito playing guard.

Lots of references this chapter.