Reviews for Stand Together and Smile
TigerJacob chapter 1 . 19h
Okay...now I am fucking crying. It only took discovering this fic and sao eroge and that leading me to discover prince of swords had updated alongside the enforcers, but holy shit I'm crying literal tears of just happiness and fulfilment...god that looks so depressing reading, I swear I'm a hard working and successful teenager, I just have an addiction for fanfics and allow my self to be expressive when I review..and now I'm justifying myself screw it Les just review.

This was a beautiful introduction, but honestly I expected nothing less. I've never read your fics (the OC bit turned me away), but I noticed you were devoted and quite popular on the search polls so I'm so excited to see where you take this (SO MANY HAREM FICS GETTING UPDATED JEEZ (THATS NOT A COMPLAINT EITHER (LONG LIVE THE HAREM))), already your displaying a talent of one small event bringing in a whole new perspective and I love it.

Can't wait to see the challenges they face and overcome, looking forward to the fluff and action!

Now it's 4:30 in the morning and sleep is kinda needed to read...and do anything else, but now that I've got the fics tabbed and ready, I believe I should finnaly go... it's not as easy as it sounds I've read the first chapter of both this an eroge and took a peak at prince (I almost swear that I missed two chapters (eh probs gonna just reread the entire fic, it was a good one so no complaints on that)) and they all are so damn encouraging to keep reading.

Happy to final get to see why people hype your writing, Thanks for the read!
kynan99 chapter 6 . 7/21
Thanks
kynan99 chapter 1 . 7/20
Thanks
deathstalker982 chapter 9 . 7/17
so just a question i thought up today and wished to ask, since you could start the refrences now if you wanted, are you gonna add Ordinal Scale into this story? if so, you could make reference to Yuna now in the story, and if she survives, that might be good too
HaruSutomutaiga9900 chapter 9 . 7/15
Amazin, want more plz
Feng Lengshun chapter 9 . 7/15
Something I realized reading this and The Prince of Swords: shouldn't Silica be really wanted for the frontline? She's, essentially, the only cleric this game has with how Pina can heal and all that. Even if it's not that much and there's cooldown, it's still a heal not initiated by the person themselves, serving as a decent additional safety measure. You would need to protect her unless, of course, you just train her really well. Which this fic did. She really should be a big deal at least as big as Asuna or Argo with how unique and useful she is.
ChaosJeff chapter 9 . 7/15
Kirito has dirt on Argo now, and every single favour Kirito owes to any of the girls will be used to make him crossdress
flo463 chapter 9 . 7/14
very good chapter. Kirito's crossbending was really hilarious.
Best Sao joke for ever :D.

the development of the relationship between Kirito and Argo was nice. my only regret is that Kirito's confession was "false"
I would have preferred a real confession. but who knows that the future holds hehehe.

continue to develop the romance between Kirito and his harem, Kirito needing to understand that all his girls stay with him because they love him.
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 9 . 7/13
You said in the early chapters it's orange now it's yellow? The right term is Orange right because it correlated more with criminals.

Anyway! Love this! It's really good that a few minutes After reading SAO The Eroge I have to read yours after! It's like a set already. Thumbs up! Keep up the good work and looking forward to see the next one!
yomunot chapter 1 . 7/13
oh you did a thing, it looks interesting
gjin19 chapter 1 . 7/12
Why wouldn't taking a train back work?
Jimbobob5536 chapter 9 . 7/12
Practically an entire chapter devoted to Argo...

'nods' Yes, yes; this is good.
SeerKing chapter 9 . 7/12
So are Yellow Players any different from Orange Players? or is it a degree of severity thing?

Good chapter nevertheless.
FateBurn chapter 9 . 7/12
nice
Lyrista chapter 9 . 7/12
A funny chapter, cross dressing Kirito and nature's savage killers, the adorable puppy, to terrorize Argo. Will look forward to the next one.