Reviews for The Madness Series
Maya-nii chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I just wanted to say: Holy shit, I found this again!

I've been looking for this fic for months because I stupidly forgot to save it back when I first read it a decade ago. It's sad to see that you've yet to continue this but it's okay! Just wanted you to know that you created something great.
TheRavenFlute chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
HEy! i'm soo sorry i haven't reviewed till now, i just had to finish! i love love love this story. way too much probably...

ok: the way you do the character is good cause their not weird or really mushy. and i love the rogue and remy , pls don't stop putting it in. ( i understand what you mean about trying to rein in the enthusiam, i fan girl wayy wayy too much over them)

Keep it up!

I just re read this and its so weird... I blame the sugar :D
ALLREMS chapter 10 . 10/6/2011
The whole fic was hillarious!

Its been years and ure probably not out there any longer... sigh... I won't get to read the rest of the date planning or the mall trip from hell.

It was still great while it lasted!
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
No need to apologize... romys the reason I'm reading! I adore the others reactions to the oh so subtleness of remys thoughtfullness and rogues subtler (but otherwise lost on other girls) show of approval and feelings toward remy.
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Lol! Pure honest unadultered humor.

I'm raising the dead with my mad laughter in the otherwise dead silence of the night. Then logan walks in finds the pictures and admits it was easier than the first time with xavier and hank. Lol I almost flipped I laughed so hard.
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
I think I'm going to steal scotts idea... just saying.

Oh and the rat and verything following EPIC! Haha men! Well atleast he's honest.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Madness for so'

Hahaha after seeing x2 like several times- I finally spotted remys name on the computr and yes I got totally giddy too... even rewinded and paused it more than once.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hahahaha LOL!

Remys cameo was cute...

I really liked how it was written... to the point minimal narration with several characters all in sync in evo characterization with proper grammer and sentence structure that is very easy to read without it being to short or to long. In short it was great.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
These are hilariously fun and entertaining to read. Very laid back and high school stuff that ya can only really do with the Evo characters!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Poor boys. They'll be begging off next time or just mysteriously disappearing.
Swirl-spill chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
How dare you! Leaving me out on a secret that will inspire a big Romy moment! I am appalled!*pout* What did I ever do to you? Oh well, I will get revenge! but on another note, oh poor Remy I can just imagine what's going on in his head. Its either:

Remy's thoughts:! $%*&! #$$%%%&&*! ##$%":! ##$# $#$%!#$!#$!##$!#!#$!#!##$!#$#$%!$%%&&*# %&$%$ %$&#$ $%$%# %%# %#%#%$&$%U$$&*!

OR

* Little devil Remy appears on Big Remy's right shoulder* Wedding! Are you really going to let a redheaded bimbo and valleygirl plan your supposed wedding?

* Another Little devil Remy appears on the left shoulder* Yeah! Besides don't you remember how your last wedding went? You know the one where you ranaway leaving the brother of your fiancee dead and had angry thieves and assasins ready to kill you?

Right devil Remy: We can't let that happen again! So, here's what we do, we'll kidnap the girls(who are steal talking away)and demand a ransom and then...

Big Remy: Mon dieu...
Swirl-spill chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I almost feel sorry for the boys. Almost. Great first chappie. I bet you gave the plot bunnies a big handful of carrots, right? Well, in return for this chappie I give you... a cinnamon roll! I just made them, even though right now its 3 a.m.! A great time for a heist, huh?
LikeLOL chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Dude, I like freaking LOVE this story. Remy is so cute with Roguey! You should add more scenes of them! Like, NOW! XD
catharina1994 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Gotta say, the rat thing ... genius!
catharina1994 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I'm just having so much fun reading these stories :D

Looking forward to see some more Romy.

And by the way, I also freaked out when I saw Remy's name ind X2!

Only reason to why I see does movies! There's no Romy, so a little happines you have to get from thoese movies!

Oh again great story!