Reviews for In which Hikigaya meets Yukinoshita in elementary
Good Work...! 2
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
Good Work...! 1
electricangel12 chapter 5 . 1/7/2019
If people lose interest in this fic bec of this chapter they're friggin weak. I only found this fic now after a long time of being away from the fandom and this is nigh becoming one of my faves, tiering up there with the great ones from back when oregairu zoku was still running. I've seen quite a few fics try to tackle the same concept (Yukino and Hachiman having a prior history with each other), but none of them have nailed it as good as this one has. The way it's seamlessly intertwined with their canon personalities and such... I'm pretty sure there are other reviewers who can describe it better than I could lol. Just take the praise before I get angry!
Kaponos chapter 5 . 11/8/2018
Fuck this whole thing so so good, you've made something real special here friend.
Tusk Act IV chapter 5 . 11/6/2018
I really enjoyed this. Especially with how Hayama started to pop up at the end. Pursuing his own path perhaps. I also enjoy the ambiguity of it all with how you know yet don't know everything. Was kinda worried it was going to the "I don't deserve being with this person" route but it doesn't seem like it. Helps that Yukino is at least trying and wants to take it into her own hands. She has more courage compared to canon (even if she's just that she's friendzoned). Canon one is usually portrayed as just waiting for Hachi to help her or confess which I've never really liked annoying.

Also, there's a thing with the kind of gift you'd give on white day. Marshmallows indicate "I hate you". Cookies indicate "let's be friends". And hard candy indicates "I love you too".
Roaan chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
This, is a real gem.
I don't know how I missed it.
Please, do keep writing.
Clipsus chapter 5 . 9/28/2018
There is not really much to say that has not been said already in other reviews. Just... This story is awesome. I'm really excited about the next chapters, where I adsume we will be reaching the canon timeline.
Keep it up, we are all hungry for updates.
GungeonDibs chapter 5 . 9/15/2018
Deep emotions.
LF chapter 5 . 9/15/2018
I have certainly not lost interest, I took a break from reading these and came back to two new chapters, but now I want more! Please do continue the fantastic work! We are all enjoying it!

LF
Lucia Kurosaki chapter 5 . 9/12/2018
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!ยก
Kami no Kage chapter 5 . 9/2/2018
I'm so sorry I didn't read this story from the day it was posted. I don't come to check this fandom out too often since it's small, but this story is brilliant. You mentioned in your author's notes how overwhelmed you feel when people tell you that this story is amongst the best in the fandom, but it's completely true.

This story is so... Gentle. Warm. It's the literally equivalent of biting into a piece of your favorite chocolate, closing your eyes, and remembering all the times you had it fondly. You've delved into Yukino and Hachi's relationship in a way I'm not entirely sure I've read on here otherwise. Some come close, like the one where he gets cancer... But you've gone deeper I feel.

Their relationship here is so intimate. It's not like there's, quite, traditional romance, no like, super fluffy cutesy dating stuff, it's like you can feel that these two people belong together. It's taking their relationship from the original series and dissecting it carefully, and showing everyone the beauty of Yukino and Hachi's relationship in a "void", so to speak. Every paragraph feels like it's been carefully written out with care, like, I can feel how much you love Hachi and Yukino.

In a way, my heart feels right when I'm reading, because it's like, I want the Yukino to my Hachiman haha. You've so carefully laid out the core tenets of their relationship and shown how gentle and, genuine, their feelings for each other are.

I hope you keep writing what you want to write here through to the end. It's too beautiful.
a1lebedev chapter 5 . 8/21/2018
I liked it very much. Now back to hoping for an update. Nice characters, somewhat erratic flow but great result
Osmostrix chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
Wow! This was great! It's only the first chapter too! Can't wait to read the rest!
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »