Reviews for In which Hikigaya meets Yukinoshita in elementary
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2018
Allowance...? From a slightly older (and still a minor) brother to her younger sister...? They still have their parents, right?! No really, What the heck do you smoke, dude?!
a fan chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
there weren't many flaws. Just don't take so much time to update next time. And hachiman and yukino are getting a bit ooc. But i like hachiman's character in this story though. And please try to write a hachi x yui and hachi x shizuka fanfic. Your writing style is great. I'd love to see a fanfic like this one again.
dawnwatch chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
Over all a great chapter but I was thrown off by the POV and time change in the last section.
ParcaMorta chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
This is great I look forward to what you will put in the story in the coming chapters, I hope that you will be able to finish this story in a way that you will be satisfied.
prietar chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
i loved the chap, don't worry about if we like it ot not, at least from me, i'll love every chap if you do it so good
NPwall chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
I really liked this chapter, thanks for the hard work author-san
Bloodline Purger chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
I actually agree. this is one of the best Fics of the fandom. Good job man
Bloodline Purger chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
I actually agree. this is one of the best Fics of the fandom. Good job man
shronktikar1504 chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
Loved it. Keep on bringing in your amazing chapters.
Lord of Admirals 412 chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
Woot another chapter! That was a very nice chapter. It's very interesting to see how Yukino's and Hachiman's relationship is progressing. It's not all just straight development, but there are some missteps in there as well, like them not being sure of their own relationship with each other, as well as the two of them trying out new things with each other. I actually really enjoy the scenes that include Hayama in them because I'm interested to see what his reactions are to Yukino and Hachiman getting closer and want to see what his game is. In addition to that I also like seeing Haurno's actions on the too as well, is she just messing with them, or is she actually trying to push the two together. Speaking of her, during the chocolate making portion you said Hachiman made three portions, one for Komachi of course, one for Yukino and one for his mother. However wasn't he also suppose to make one for Haruno as well? Komachi's scenes were great as well, still ever bratty acting towards Hachiman, but she still cares for him as shown with her asking about Yukino after the Christmas thing. Finally the last portion with the Yukino POV, at first I thought it was a continuation of Hachiman's POV after giving the Chocolate to Yukino, but after reading more of it, was glad to see that it wasn't, and it was her POV after the Christmas thing.
For the second year, I'm not so sure the service club can really form, since the Yukino and Hachiman already know each other, so I don't think Hiratsuka would have a reason to put them in the service club since they are friends with each other. Even though they try to act normal in school and pretend not to know each other it seems that they are going to act more like friends with each other now so there goes one of the reasons Hachiman gets thrown into the club. Also another thing, what class is Hachiman in/going to be in. I don't think it's mentioned in previous chapters, only that Hachiman gets help with his homework from Yukino. So does that mean that they are in the same class, or that Yukino is teaching what Hachiman missed because of his accident? Or that he is getting tutored by her so his grades will go up so that they will both be in the special class next year?

Anyways great chapter again, I can't wait till the next one
Vanishing Trooper chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
I really enjoy this story, binged it all day. I like how uncertain both Hikki and Yukinon are about themselves and each other. At the same time, I like how their dynamic is as friends. I wouldn't even be mad if they didn't end up together because of they both decide that they work better as friends.

Good work with this and I look forward to where you take your readers next.
m3medealer chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
\(TT)/
m3medealer chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
Dude I'm so hyped for the next chapter. ヽ(Д)ノ
Unordinarily-Ordinary chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! You have me hooked
RalphZiggy chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
I'm wondering if they decided it wasn't quite genuine, because of Hachiman deeming himself not worthy to be seen talking to her, or that they were desperate for company rather than having true feelings? I'm hoping they are just not sure yet.

(I'm hibernating from the writing of fanfic and oregairu forums until more new canon comes out, so I can focus on other good works. However I'll still be following your story and a couple others)

To be published in early 2011, Watari wrote volume 1 of LN in 2010. But in later volumes he references things as late at 2013. Sometime I'll check out vol 12 references, he might have even gone beyond that year. So the LN timeline is being pulled towards the present as the story progresses.

- RalphZiggy (changed my nick for hibernation)
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »