Reviews for In which Hikigaya meets Yukinoshita in elementary
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
Honestly, im not sure the service club would form here. Yukino is in a very different place to where she was in canon.

Anyway, very much enjoyed this. Was a little confusing at first when it went to Yukino's POV from an event that happened much earlier in the chapter.

You should be proud of your work, it is a great fic, definitely something to be proud of.
wildarms13 chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
oh man oh man! the cliffhanger is killing me.. woah, can't believe i'm having this heavy feelings far too early in the morning T_T
please update again soon!
Feeva chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
Well your hard work paid off, thank you for writing this! ;3
You’re really scaring me, that ending monologue by Yukino gave me the creeps, makes worried for the future. This drama segment in the chapter was well handled, most authors let the smallest things run wild and it lasts for several chapters, thus spoiling what would’ve been a juicy steak, but you ended it in the same chapter while not making it seem too hasty.
Tbh I’m not sure if I see anything that will turn anyone away, it’s all just so well thought out, and the effort you put into it is obvious. Again thanks for your hard work!
Also I’m going to need insulin soon, your fault.
cutesie chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
adorbs!
cutie pie chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
this is sooo very fricking cute! love the chocolates part! sooo cute! they are so together, so not together phase!
Fanfic Critic chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
Another fantastic chapter. Keep up the good work. I know I have said this repeatedly but it would be perfect if 8man and Yukino ended up together at the end of the story. The way you build up the story and the character development, and how you intertwine 8man and Yukino together is simply flawless.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
DrackNath chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
LOVED THE CHAPTER! Hayama is a freaking p*ssy! He pisses me off to no end but not that i cant relate but still his really annoying...anyhooo i see progress! and my goodness soooo much sweets and i might need a shot! anyhoo cant wait for next chapter :3 see ya
zeroliken chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
I can sort of see why you think this will controversial. There are uncomfortable undertones brewing beneath this seemingly harmless chapter. Gives me chills, the future chapters might get dark... like emotionally painful dark.
maybe this is your intent all along?
that aside, congrats for this chapter. Your efforts are not in vain I like reading through it all. Thank you
Fellowman chapter 5 . 8/8/2018
Yes, I, and I'm sure others, had a good read. Great as always!
Ricochetback chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
waiting for the next chapter
KakeruPB chapter 4 . 7/30/2018
If you got that kind of support means you earned it. There's not alot of fics that get that kind of response and if they do it means it's a story worth trying. Now for this chapter in general? I like it. Now if only Yukinoshita can convince Hachiman that he isn't a burden and someone that she can trust and confide in.
KakeruPB chapter 3 . 7/29/2018
Dude you write this story amazingly. If I didn't know any better I thought I was watching the actual show. It's that believable. Keep the good work and don't worry about your characters, there in character.
KakeruPB chapter 2 . 7/29/2018
I agree Hikigaya monologue is definitely enjoyable. Anyways considering the changes I was hoping for bigger ripples in high school.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2018
Hey I think you forgot to delete Yuigahama's part fully. Right after Komachi and Hachiman leave Hayato, there's a very disjointed scene where Hachiman describes Yuigahama staring at him. It doesn't fit at all in the context.

good job. Looking forward to the next one.
randomperson6666 chapter 4 . 7/16/2018
Huh. Pretty good. I like where you're taking this, particularly in showing the effects of having met in elementary through nuances, such as Hikigaya maintaining a job and Yukinoshita a hobby, rather than fundamentally changing their personalities.

Pacing-wise, I actually think that doing an end-of-first year chapter next would be better; however, I know it's pretty difficult to bust out another 10K words with completely original situations.

You're doing a good job with this. Good luck on the next chapter!
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »