Reviews for In which Hikigaya meets Yukinoshita in elementary
bob4204ever chapter 6 . 12/24/2020
lmao that essay tho. was that the same as canon?
bob4204ever chapter 5 . 12/23/2020
wooooow rude. close the cafe after you leave hello?
bob4204ever chapter 3 . 12/22/2020
lmao that sad your family thinks you talking to an imaginary friend.
bob4204ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
nice n wholesome. great start.
bob4204ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
alright the child favouritism is bit too much. kinda depressing. I'm sure his parent love him. it just they spoiler her little sister because... she's the little sister.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2020
I am so glad to see this updated. I had to re-read the entire fic as I couldn't remember the last chapters and it only re-affirmed how good this is.

Honestly best Oregairu fic here without a doubt.

Please please please continue!

Best of luck in these times, and stay safe.
BlakkWolff chapter 7 . 10/11/2020
Your story is amazing that it made me forget that it was a fan fiction or even had me hoping this could be officially canonised as an alternative story. Hoping for new chapters as your answer to the most well asked question in the series is definitely amazing and impossible to disappointed at. Thank you!
CkT3n chapter 7 . 10/5/2020
can't wait for more chapters
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
hohoo~ hohohooo~
MiXchale chapter 7 . 9/21/2020
I really like your characterization of Hachiman and Yukino from the elementary school basis. Though I feel like the support they offered each other in elementary school would have changed their middle/high school life a bit more, I really enjoy their coming to terms with the trust and comfort they've fostered between themselves. I'm also glad to see some of the influence Hachiman had on Hayama from the elementary school incident expressed, even if I'm unsure of how Hayama's personality would have changed from that.

I think your story is refreshing compared to the canon because of how they're gradually growing into their relationship as opposed to the tumultous drama forcing decisions.

Keep up the good work!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 9/14/2020
Wonder if we ever get a chapter from Yukino's P.O.V, would be interesting having a look what goes on in her head.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 9/14/2020
Seems a little forced with the dog thing since it happens in 2nd year and this is first year.
Pog chapter 7 . 8/26/2020
Nice
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 8/23/2020
So the end of this chapter is Yukino pov in Christmas? Hmm... did that mean after Hachiman run she stayed in coffee shop for a while and probably doze off there? No wonder Haruno kinda cross with Hachiman.

It’s seems the romance started early huh? At least Yukino seems aware of her feelings, while Hachiman is still in denial and kinda think he isn’t worth it.

I wonder what would inclusion of Yui brings to this already close and chaotic friendship.
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 8/23/2020
I think the reason people say this is one of the best is because your characteristics on Hikigaya, Yukino, Komachi and other is really good.

So finally Yukino meet Komachi. I curious what she think on her... haha. The ending seems ominous. I wonder if this will effecting Yukino and Hikigaya interaction in next chapter.
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »