Reviews for In which Hikigaya meets Yukinoshita in elementary
EpicMS chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
I really like this concept! Sure, there were some stories that had Hachiman meeting Yukino in elementary, but this by far exceeds all of them. Though, in America, there aren't indoor shoes... Well, whatever floats your boat I guess.

And yes, this NEEDS to become a series. You know, when they are in Sobu. I would really like to see that. I think I speak for everyone who has read this so far. In the end, it's your choice. See ya!
EmperorSnorlax chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
You want to know what I think? THIS NEEDS A SEQUEL! or atleast continue from here it's soo good! I salute to your genius!
HotSoup2017 chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
This was really good, their interactions felt natural and the way they talk with each other is entertaining and quite peaceful, even through their banters. I would love to read a sequel of this. I can't wait for their reunion.
TheLaughingStalk chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Hachiman kickstarted his ways in middle school, though. It would be interesting to see what differences there would be since he has about 2-4 years ahead of where he was in canon. I would assume Orimoto Kaori would lose a lot of significance.
Erithemaeus chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
When are you going to post the next update? Please make it quick thank you very much
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Pls make a sequel. This is too good a story to be just a oneshot.
OsteoPoro chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOrEmORE
psychominer chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
i would really like to see how this plays out in highschool
darms8man chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
We don’t want a sequel. We NEED one, to continue in Sobu. Please consider it or at least an epilogue that covers the different dynamics in Sobu high. The Story was amazing, too amazing to leave it like this.
Lordlexx chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Yeah, definitely need a continuation of this meeting up later in Sobu, not sure what year though. You could definitely make an amazing story.
Xhock chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
You could definitively continue, just go though cannon with your hikki and yukino, maybe have him forget about her or something. I'd be very interesting
alley00p chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
I really enjoyed this well done. If you do decide to continue il definitely be reading it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
I demand a sequel!
...p-pretty please... This story was just really mushy and nice to read. I usually don't like the Yukix8man ship, but man did this really sell it for me. Hope to read something more from you soon.
SirLordCrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
no puedes dejarla solo como un one-shot, esto da para una historia mas larga (aunque puede tener un exceso de azúcar).

saludos.