Reviews for In which Hikigaya meets Yukinoshita in elementary
drbakerarcho2008 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
Nope this not a one shot

I demand a sequel (read: Hope there is a sequel)
OtakuTrunks chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
This was so good! It definitely needs a sequel!
Lord of Admirals 412 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
That was a really heart warming story. Previously there was another story that attempted to portray Yukinoshita, and Hikigaya going to the same elementary school, but hasn't been updated in a while. Anyways I really enjoyed it. There were some parts that were a bit out of place. In US elementary schools, there isn't a concept of indoor or outdoor shoes. In addition, most schools have it so you would have to eat in a lunch room with your own class, you're not allowed to eat somewhere else unless it has been approved by a teacher.
I really do hope that you do make a sequel to it though.
TienMaD chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
I extremely love it. I love how you make one-shot story of Hachiman's past elementary school, along with Yukino and that damn Hayama, (sorry, can't stop to keep hating him, and now he's questioning about Hachiman's action? Couldn't do it by himself,) and most of thing of what I love is that those two don't badmouth to each other, even though they did a little bit. So I love it and I have a question for: are you gonna be continue it? If so, then this one you make is worth it to read it.
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28