Reviews for In which Hikigaya meets Yukinoshita in elementary
InfinityMask chapter 3 . 8/22/2020
I’m surprised that Yukino didn’t say anything when Hikigaya say Haruno is fake. I agree that Yukino family would tracking her money who she is with and where she went. Haha.
Komaci and Hikigaya mom think that Hiki have an imaginary friend is funny!
InfinityMask chapter 2 . 8/21/2020
Damn their growing relationship is very cute. It’s sad tho the ending of this chapter.
I curious did the middle school make them see the world as us vs world?
InfinityMask chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Love this chapter. I see you decided to make this into series. I curious what the results of this development to Yukino and Hachiman high school days.
77coke chapter 7 . 8/19/2020
Love the interaction in this chapter and its nice see the small genuine moments
77coke chapter 6 . 8/19/2020
Well I thought Hikigaya and Yukinoshita would have a strong relation and for Hachiman to join the club on his own to support Yukino
77coke chapter 5 . 8/19/2020
I have a bad feeling about Yukino avoiding her family. BTW loving this story
77coke chapter 4 . 8/19/2020
The mental down spiral is here
77coke chapter 3 . 8/19/2020
The sister are on the hunt for their sibling love life
77coke chapter 2 . 8/19/2020
Somethings change but something stay painfully the same
77coke chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Cute and wholesome young love very nice
CrimsonKobalt chapter 7 . 8/14/2020
Just read through this in a single sitting. I'm thoroughly impressed. Splendid characterisations and dialogue. I hope this will be updated soon and regularly.

On another note, the portrayals of both Haruno and Hayama are... Unsettling for the future of Hachiman and Yukino. I look forward to seeing how you continue this.
Glaoir chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
Dude this was so pure, so sweet the fuk this is interesting
Shadowdescender chapter 7 . 8/11/2020
I will admit the slow burn in the previous chapters always had me wondering when we would finally see some genuine moments between Hachiman and Yukino. Seeing so many of those genuine moments in this chapter made all that waiting worth it. Especially considering how you made both Yukino and Hachiman rub off on each other to the point that they seem to be maturing at a faster rate that they did in the light novel/anime. I look forward to see what you have in store next.
gaidzani chapter 7 . 8/10/2020
Hey! Glad you're back! Though it's the first time I've reviewed this story, I've been reading this in 2019. I was so happy that you continuing this, soo please keep up the good work!
OsteoPoro chapter 7 . 8/10/2020
i had to read the story again to remember the plot but that was fun ngl
409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »