Reviews for As It Always Has Been, Yukinoshita Yukino Hates Losing
NPwall chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
nice chapter
NataS666 chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Pretty interesting, will there be a continuation? And maybe not a one-shot?
Theshadowblood chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Continuaras el fic?
minebv chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
Good time of day!
It was fun to read this new story. I totally loved Yukinoshita and Hikigaya. Their interaction is written incredibly amusing. I got the feeling that Yukinoshita really had this notepad with written insults. God, I like this characters and it's wonderful to read fanfiction without any OOC.
Though I got the feeling that Hachiman's way of thinking had become softer. In early novels his thoughts usually ended up with some harsh critic of society and the nihilistic conclusions. This conclusions were sometimes contradictory, so much unnatural but still sound and sensible! I really reread them from time to time.
But this fanfiction illustrates Hachiman from the late novels and his personality is completely correct image of him, so no claims to author, just my way to complain about character development.
Also how the hell this little sly Moriarty in the body of the certain cute girl could gather Yumiko's clique without Yumiko? I mean, I can imagine some master-plans but they are too cunning.
Thank you, Munpin, for your job!
Killusion chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
Great start. I think you got the characterization down pat. People tend to go way over the top in the traits of the service club members and Isshiki. Yours felt natural.
Feeva chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
I absolutely loved this one, a great read, really took me back to the little side stories and .5's Watari did . A few typos here and there, but nothing that took away from the experience. The characters didn't feel out of place or Ooc or anything so thats great. Appreciated the little moments of fluff here and there. Good work, looking foward to your next one!
Chryshauzer chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
It's nice. Just a normal story about the volunteer club without drama or forced romance. I just want to say that it could use more interactions. Hayama and Hikki for example, talking about their respective group or something. But it is nice to read.