Reviews for Kiss Me Once, Kiss Me Twice
Zero Credibility chapter 22 . 8/20/2011
I've only just found this story, after your Running on Silent caught my attention. It's beautifully written, and hilarious, and damned hot in equal measure. Thank you!
EverHere chapter 22 . 8/5/2010
I don't think I've ever read anything that's made me laugh so much. I absolutely loved it!
Newsgirl29 chapter 22 . 5/11/2009
thats great love it i could stop laughing the whole time
wanderingsmith chapter 22 . 6/28/2008
OMG that was so good! I was shouting with laughter and almost dropping the laptop... ROTFLOL way well done!
fantastic-timey-wimey chapter 22 . 4/15/2008
This is my absolute favorite story. I keep coming back and rereading it! Awesome work!
AngelMedic chapter 22 . 9/14/2007
I absolutely loved this story! I know its been up for a while, but I must say, it was well written, side-splittingly funny, and just all round enjoyable! Keep writing!
Dee chapter 22 . 9/9/2007
That was fantastic! I initially though Hoshi was coming off as a bit of a ditz, but I though overall, you did an awesome job :-) Keep writing!
MusicalMinchkin chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
I usually wait to review stories when I finish them but... YOUR STORY IS TOO AWESOME! I haven't laughed this hard in quite awhile. Every single glorious moment that I could have imagined between Hoshi and Malcolm has been taken to soaring new hights. I adore this story and this pairing and you absolutely rock!
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
Oh! Really good!
Christieanne-Anna chapter 22 . 1/15/2006
This is a great story.
luvsbitca chapter 12 . 3/2/2005
You read Judy Blume at least I think it was her. I loved this story. Fabulous, brilliant; it made me giggle.
Thruma chapter 22 . 2/23/2005
WOW! I really loved this fanfic. That was the best I've ever read about Hoshi and Malcolm. Please do some more in the future! Thanks for sharing!
luvsbitca chapter 22 . 2/11/2005
I absolutely adored this. Really hit the spot. T'pol was very useful and Trip was fabulous. I loved it thanks so much for sharing it.
ZX24 chapter 22 . 1/2/2005
Classic. Beyond Classic. I stayed up to read this until 1.15am and STILL WANT MORE! Thank you!
ZX24 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I HOPE the rest of this is as good as the first chapter! I HOWLED! I CRINGED! I BEAMED!