Reviews for Fatherly Concern
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
very thoughtfully written
Primsong chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ah, poor tormented Chauvelin - he made his own bed and must lie in it, and what a bitter time it was to have to give his darling into the hands of his enemy. I've often wondered what became of her also, and if her "Bibi" ever was permitted so much as a letter between them. Wonderful - thank you.
A.Chauvelin chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I really love this story..thing. It is wonderful! It is very much like the Chauvelin you meet in SPHB. I wish someone would write about Fleurette's experience with Percy and co. though. *hint hint*

It really makes me feel even worse for Chau-Chau, and I already love him. Wonderful peice.

Rochester chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow, you've really given Chauvelin a human quality here. He no longer is the humorous snuff using two dimensional character. This is really good.
Lady Leeanne chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
*sniff, sniff* That was really sweet. Sad but, really, really sweet.I never really cared what happened to Chauvelin after 'Sir Percy Hits Back'. Now I feel sorry for him.
MmeMozart182 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004

Heartbreaking and beautiful. Amazing capture of Chauvelin's feelings for his daughter.
Cecilia Carlton chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Oh! I like this! I have not a single complaint. Well done!
Vest-Button chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
That's sad.
It's very Chauvelin too: he mixes in his faith that the Revolution is right with the personal sadness for his daughter.
Very good.