Reviews for Two Hearts Are Better Than One
apatterson7799 chapter 6 . 5h
This is an awesome story! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
Mia Black chapter 6 . 10/19
Keep writing, I love your story!
PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON
Glad you're writing this! Not enough good crossovers with HP and Dr. Who.
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 6 . 10/15
You have no idea how much I've missed this story. Thank you for the update!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
OwO-Mozzy chapter 6 . 10/14
It's been a long while since I've been so thoroughly engrossed in a story. Loving your work and can't wait to read more :)
laurie.protheroe chapter 1 . 10/13
this is great! can't wait for more.
Marshman101 chapter 6 . 10/12
More pls
KawaiiNinja.982 chapter 6 . 10/11
Haha carianites "EXPLELLIARMUS" ERM oops xD
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 6 . 10/11
This is really interesting. I hope the Doctor realizes Harry is a Time Lord soon. Keep up the good work!
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 6 . 10/11
The real 'earth' witches would be cool especially the ones in Elizabethan England... or 'the Family' arc...
Keep writing! Eagerly waiting for more!
Pastaaaaaaaa chapter 6 . 10/9
I'm going to be very interested to see the trip to New Earth. Harry's and Sirius' reaction to the Face of Bo will be very interesting
1. This is excellent, 2. As much as I enjoy rehashes of episodes, I think the best fabrics are the ones that become almost completely A.U. I mean you have a universe out there: could be worlds like Skyrim to Vampir Hunter D's! Why bind yourself to episodes and books others wrote, your already "borrowing" the characters may as well branch out! I can't wait for Doctor to figure out Harry's a Timelord! The father son idea is nice!
miss psy-co chapter 6 . 10/7
Oh all mighty fudge cakes. This is amazing and I love it. I wish I could write as well as u can. Please update soon. This is incredible
Cissnei69 chapter 6 . 10/6
I can't wait for the Doctor to learn about Harry being a Time... Time Tot? How do you say Baby Time Lord? XD I feel like such horrible fan.
It's nice to see that Sirius will be going with them. Also, I really want to see a Daddy!Doctor. I think he would be really possessive and protective of Harry. That boy needs some care for once instead of taking caring of others.
Can't wait to read more!