Reviews for If Wishes Were Inu
berenice.garcia377 chapter 2 . 3h
If you ever get the chance to finish this one story I will be waiting
You write the best stories ever :)
Kurojistou chapter 2 . 3/23
As man
alealcira456 chapter 2 . 2/11
Continue
I hope you update this soon!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 2 . 1/31
this is great I hope you haven't truly abandoned it!
Pinkie90 chapter 2 . 12/12/2019
I hate teasers please update
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2019
I needed moooore
madmiko chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
This is ... amazing! I am so impressed by the uniqueness and creativity of the plot and the effortless flow of the writing style. Such a beautiful history and traditions you have presented us with! I feel like I've been immersed in a grand adventure like the Odyssey. I love Kagome having a pard of panthers following her everywhere, and now she has adopted/taken charge of a nest of hatchling dragons. Oh yeah, AND the Eastern lands. I particularly love that she follows the old, traditional ways of youkai, and that Sesshoumaru appreciates that. Rin howling when everyone heard the howls was the perfect touch. The peace circle was a lovely part of this. Learning the inu courtship rituals was so interesting, too. "Fastest mate bonding consummation ever." Thank goodness! Considering the huge boo-boo Sesshoumaru made once he finally found her, he must be thanking his lucky stars right now. LOL! I am enjoying this SO much! I really can't wait until Inuyasha meets This Kagome. This story is going straight to the top of my favorites.
Sylvage chapter 2 . 10/27/2019
Oh no! Poor Kagome and Sesshomaru. Will Kagome and the dragonets be able to go back through the well? Or will they have to live out a life here? Is it going to be like a time loop?
Very interesting story.
alealcira456 chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
Please, continue
Is a lovely storie,
DeathDagger chapter 2 . 10/14/2019
Omg! It’s always the corpse screwing something up *eye roll*
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
Omg! How have I missed this gem!
xbluexeyezx chapter 2 . 10/9/2019
Love so many of your stories! Just wondering if you had plans to update this one soon?
Adonisx chapter 2 . 10/8/2019
omg this gets even better
Adonisx chapter 1 . 10/8/2019