Reviews for Nightwing's Confession
TobiGB chapter 1 . 4/30
Alright not bad, though it is understandable that the team would be mad at Nightwing just like how some of them were in the show, but they have to remember that sometimes you have to walk the gray area and that it's not going to always be easy to stop the bad guys.

Also keep in mind on who the members of the Light are, you have to bring your A-game with them and more.

I liked that they forgave Nightwing and were sympathetic to the situation at hand, all in all good story.

Oh and one more thing, they only reasons that the team could yell and talk to Nightwing like that is because Batman is off the planet at the moment.
SnowyNights101 chapter 1 . 4/22
I LOVE IT! This was so good! I literally started crying while reading, it was amazingly tragic and beautiful at the same time!
The Lilac Bear chapter 1 . 4/10
Yes. I love it! The Nightwing angst fills my evil heart with happiness!
Rei-chan. Watch her shine chapter 1 . 4/8
Awww, I just wanna hug and snuggle with him til he feels better... n.n very well written I love it, specially when I'm extremely picky on how my batboys are written.
CHEESEPUFF fg chapter 1 . 4/8
OH MY GOD!
This is EXACTLY the story I've been searching for ever since I first watched Summit
an explanation from Nightwing to the Team of what the heck was going on
it's the best
CHEESEPUFF fg chapter 1 . 4/7
hey,I came here from a link in a Facebook group,I'm going to read it at a later date,but that is because I'm about to have dinner then I'm going to watch a film I've always wanted to see
The reason I'm telling you is because I LOVE the idea of it