Reviews for Love At First Fight
jneha2375 chapter 3 . 10/7
Please continue. This story was so great and different.
You need to write more this story need a happy ending
We need more you can not stop there. Please carry on
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2019
Beckett is coming across as extremely rude and borderline bitchy. Any chance you’d continue this?
ElValTal chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Really like this story! Especially the antagonism between Castle and Kate. Definitely a different view of them. Looking forward to more!
dkfan chapter 3 . 6/2/2018
Don’t be so hard on yourself. I can’t imagine how hard it is for writers to find story ideas, develop the story and actually write it. I have the easy part, I get to read your works! Thanks for your storytelling and keep up the great story line. I look forward to your next chapter.
Steve0618 chapter 3 . 5/24/2018
Love your story and how Kate is hosting the party just to spite Rick.
southerngirl1 chapter 3 . 4/18/2018
So happy to have found this story. Great job and looking forward to more.. Guess that Patrice overheard their conversation by happenstance? Still great fresh viewpoint of early Caskett!
Pen to Paper Writer chapter 3 . 4/18/2018
I read all three chapters and they are great! It's a fresh take on them before they became Caskett. Well done and update as soon as humanly possible.
Copop chapter 3 . 4/17/2018
Huh, how was Patrice there to witness Castle and Beckett's exchange? Really just by coincidence? Hmmm...

And she takes the offer from Patrice but not from Castle himself, haha. Must be some huge amount she's paying her for renting the store.

Let's see how the working-together-thing works out :D

Till the next chapter :)
interesting chapter
no sleep works well
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2018
I absolutely love this story and everytime there is an update it makes me smile! Thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2018
good
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2018
Not really LOVE at first fight.

Sorry don’t thing this is what I thought it would be. Great story though. Just not for me though.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2018
Why doesnt he just not go to the is going to happen,force him by gunpoint?