Reviews for Shadows of the Past
white pedal chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Poor Yami Bakura:( everyone was against him and it turned him into the thief he is today. But with Ryou he will never have to think the world is cruel and unforgiving because even though there are evil people there are good people as well who will love you.

This was fantastic!
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
awwww Bakura can be so kind to his yami~
Nyami Rose chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I read this story when it first was published, about one and half years ago. I printed it, gave it a nice cover and read it over and over and to this day I still read it. I haven't read your other works much because I loved reading this one so much. I love you so much Luckyladybug. You are best writer of some of the best stories. Ever since I read your works I thought: "She should be published, she's so good!" I stand by that. Please e-mail me back about whether you made a sequel or not.
koriaena chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
_ interesting story! apparently, comas allow time travel...
Super Nickel chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Gah... This was a wonderful story so you be proud of it! It was defiently well thought out and planned.
RoMi IshUraTarMeshi chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
wow now i really liked this story. it was wonderful. this story gives me ideas for my own story. you are a great writer luckladybug. keep up the great work. _
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
WOW! Another great story. Bakura kept on saying dolt. XD Sorry I think its funny. Good story idea
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
cool!
Bronwyn Rodget chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I think that you should do another one cause this is really great, and even if the next one isn't just as good, I'm sure it will still be awesome.
Lunis chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Ya! That was so cool! I'm adding this to my favorites!
Rnij chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Aw...

Kawaii bishounen Tomb wobber
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Good story!
rox-the-chaotic-one chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
This was really good! I would like you to do another one like this. Mabey one about Yami and Yugi? This fic was really good!
Nikou Kaiba chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Great story,please write more!
PanDora chapter 1 . 4/6/2003