Reviews for Face Off
LEArtemis chapter 2 . 11/12/2018
I wish you’d continue this. It’s so good!
Darklionne chapter 2 . 7/11/2018
Merci toujours
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2018
CABOT for the win
IsaBabisa chapter 2 . 5/19/2018
Love it. Great little story, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2018
more, please...
nursenxn chapter 2 . 4/24/2018
I would love to Red more, i home you consider writting more chapters!
NoCapeNoCrown chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
I’m loving this so much!
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
I'm pretty much a Rizzles snob but I do love me a cross over here and there like your "What You Own". So, I know that taking the occasional jump into another fandom by a writer such as yourself will be rewarding. And once again...you did not fail. You have such a wonderful read on all your characters. I doesn't matter which ones you are writing about...where you put them...or what is happening to them. Thank you for continuing to share your writing with us. So very grateful.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
If you wanted to continue it, I would read it. Great.
peterpeter chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
hope you continue with the story with sheila trial. also i thought it was sheila porter not nelson.
mebklny chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
Great Chapter! PPS! You are an amazing writer and I love how you get into the characters head. I just finished your Rizzoli and Isle Trilogy and was sad to see that part 3 has stopped. However that was a great ride too!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2018
Great chapter
Scoundrel73 chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
Perfect timing, to have you write this and then Alex does make an appearance on the show! Wow, great stuff here, as always thanks!
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
I really hope that you’re planning on writing more of these amazing ladies. I loved this story! Thanks for sharing!
Knightstorm chapter 2 . 4/22/2018
You always write powerful stuff, but the last half, wow! Alex letting Liv go for real and Liv coming back, all the feels!