Reviews for Face Off
Darklionne chapter 2 . 7/11
Merci toujours
CABOT for the win
IsaBabisa chapter 2 . 5/19
Love it. Great little story, thanks!
more, please...
nursenxn chapter 2 . 4/24
I would love to Red more, i home you consider writting more chapters!
NoCapeNoCrown chapter 2 . 4/23
I’m loving this so much!
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 2 . 4/23
I'm pretty much a Rizzles snob but I do love me a cross over here and there like your "What You Own". So, I know that taking the occasional jump into another fandom by a writer such as yourself will be rewarding. And once again...you did not fail. You have such a wonderful read on all your characters. I doesn't matter which ones you are writing about...where you put them...or what is happening to them. Thank you for continuing to share your writing with us. So very grateful.
If you wanted to continue it, I would read it. Great.
peterpeter chapter 2 . 4/22
hope you continue with the story with sheila trial. also i thought it was sheila porter not nelson.
mebklny chapter 2 . 4/22
Great Chapter! PPS! You are an amazing writer and I love how you get into the characters head. I just finished your Rizzoli and Isle Trilogy and was sad to see that part 3 has stopped. However that was a great ride too!
Great chapter
Scoundrel73 chapter 2 . 4/22
Perfect timing, to have you write this and then Alex does make an appearance on the show! Wow, great stuff here, as always thanks!
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 2 . 4/22
I really hope that you’re planning on writing more of these amazing ladies. I loved this story! Thanks for sharing!
Knightstorm chapter 2 . 4/22
You always write powerful stuff, but the last half, wow! Alex letting Liv go for real and Liv coming back, all the feels!
Smashley Simpson chapter 2 . 4/22
Wow! I mean, WOW ! I wanna read more!