Reviews for Harry Potter, I will never make her cry again
t.i.craig chapter 14 . 4h
After this chapter I wish there was a list somewhere of all the and music you have mentioned in the story so far because I want to listen to them all. I think I'll make one when you've finished the story if you don't publish one
kyrandiana chapter 14 . 4h
Oh Lordy I can not wait for more
Guest chapter 14 . 4h
great chapter and that part with madam bones saying that line sounds similar to Penguins of Madagascar show
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 4h
I hope they wished for someone to love them back. And to get over their unrequited feelings.
happylady chapter 14 . 5h
Great update
Since they know what happened in the graveyard, Sirius should be free soon.
Until next time
Gloria
DocCBM chapter 2 . 7h
nice
DocCBM chapter 1 . 7h
interesting
writeratheart007 chapter 14 . 8h
I can guess what they wished for. Draco especially. I love how you did that scene with Draco. Do you think Hermione will ever talk to him about it? I could see her being flattered and trying to see if he would accept being the brother figure she needs to help lead her and Harry through wizarding society. They have an older brother in Cedric. Maybe one their own age?

I do love this story I love the 'Toy Story' line at the beginning of every chapter.
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 9h
Intriguing. Update soon.
Cateagle chapter 14 . 9h
Ah, that was a fun chapter after the thrills of the last few. It should be rather interesting to see where things go from here as those who were absent return.

If I were Draco and his godfather, I would wish success for Harry and that I might find a gal that cares as much for me as very smart witches have for Potters.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 10h
A nice chapter here.
Noble Korhedron chapter 14 . 11h
Hmm, I found this chapter enjoyable, but somewhat confusing...
SereniteRose chapter 14 . 14h
another lovely new chapter, thanks ever so much
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 13 . 8/14
Whew! Well done, indeed!
Beautiful action sequence; you can be deservedly proud of these last two, action-packed chapters!
The whole story is great, but someone who can write a battle scenario, with a punch and humor is rare!
Thank you!
MelJ :D
BratGirl1983 chapter 13 . 8/5
I am really looking forward to the next chapters, please update