Reviews for Blue Sky
valerie the ogre chapter 12 . 6/19/2012
please update soon

i would love to read what happens next
please continue chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
please continue
tiggyeva chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
This is awesome!

REVIEW OR ELSE!

please...
Call and Answer chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
FINALLY this was one of my favourite movies as a kid, I'm so glad some good fan fiction was written to go with it! Please update soon you write Rocky and Ginger so well!
Nagelbitaren chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! Continue this work! have been on and off this story to see any updates!

But you doesn't seem to care anymore
xylot3 chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
I'm not counting on anything, but I'd just like to say this.

If you get just FIVE MINUTES of spare time - maybe the five minutes you're spending allowing yourself to read this review? :P - at least write one sentence. Just one. Even if they're as short as the one preceding this one. Please, please please?

Because five minutes comes all the time, right? And five minutes once a day for a fortnight is already an hour and ten. That's plenty of time.

All I'm trying to say is, I'm not being pushy (I hope), just... it would be so great if you could finish this story one day. It's just so good.

And I know, Chicken Run's a 10 y/o movie! Why do I even care about it?

Well, I don't know. Anyway. It'd be good.
Warlock In Disguise chapter 12 . 10/1/2008
You know what, this is a good story. So...

PLESE FINISH IT! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
yah, i'm with CK.

lazy jerk...
CK chapter 12 . 8/31/2008
Hey man, I just whant2 say that this Fanfic is ASOME! But, you seem to just not care anymore, SO, i give up.
The B form hell chapter 12 . 8/30/2008

CK chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
So Sweet! I LOVE this chapter!
Nemois2COOL chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
Okay, good story so far. BUT don't put Nick and Fecher in it again, I hate those guys! ESPESHALY when there all smart like that, EGH!
Berk chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STORY, THAT YOU GET TO GOOF OFF? WRITE IT ALREADY! YOU'RE LEVEING PEAPLO IN PAIN HERE!
CARZY dude chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
Come on! It's 2008! I repeat 2008! PLESE don't tell me you've forgotten about this! WRITE THE 13TH CHAPTHER ALREADY! AH!
BEA chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME!ASOME FAN FIC! When's the next chapter coming?