Reviews for One Last Time
poetif chapter 1 . 8/31
This is...sad, and raw, and painful and powerful and a far far cry from being complete.
LoveDexter11 chapter 4 . 7/24
Wow such a powerful story. I do hope there in an update soon. You really do portray Elliot and Olivia very well.
ncisandsvuaddict chapter 4 . 7/7
I love this fic, please continue it
Heart Story chapter 4 . 6/25
Thank you for updating this story. It’s a very good plot. I want to see how Olivia handles Kathleen and Elliot too!
Cinderella1268 chapter 4 . 6/25
Damn!Fantastic writing once again,very intense, emotional, so old ticker is still in that vice grip!Excellent dialog and characterization. I am looking forward to reading the next amazing update. Thank you loved it. EOEOEOEOEOEOEO.. FOREVERRRRRRRR.. AMEN!
lizzard9 chapter 4 . 6/25
ugh, my heart. bothe of them are in such strange faces and so stubborn. just talk it out already!
Wow I’m so invested in this, you’re a fantastic writing and you’ve got the characters down so well! Please update soon!
Anne Bensler chapter 4 . 6/25
Short but very powerful. Can he really not know? Or does he simply not see her as a victim?
nicolejames4 chapter 1 . 6/25
Love all your stories but could you please finish some that I’ve been waiting and waiting on like Dust and Bone and Sin. All of unfinished ones actually, I’m a big fan and read all your stuff but it’s difficult being left on the ledge!
eorocks chapter 4 . 6/24
This story is just heartbreaking and I have a feeling you’re going to drag us through an emotional wringer. But I’m here for it. Your writing is always so on point. I can feel every emotion and see each scene you’ve painted. Thank you!
lauren chapter 4 . 6/24
really liking this story. different than your other work in many ways, but still beautiful and still captures their personality. his comments on the promotion, then baby. UGH
Can't wait for more
Great story, really interested to see where youre taking this!
Please don’t go breakin my heart
Sad...