Reviews for In Plain Sight
Whitenix chapter 12 . 3/26
Love your work! A breath of fresh air! Please update soon!
EmeraldFire chapter 12 . 2/29
I just refound this story, and have to say, I love it!
Very original, doesn’t feel contrived the way Slytherin Hermione stories can, the characters are interesting and don’t seem overpowered as of yet, and I’m really curious about and loving that relationship brewing between Hermione and Graham, whatever it is! ;-)
Hope you’ll eventually write more of this! Especially now that Tom’s recalibrating with his D.E.’s
decadenceofmysoul chapter 12 . 2/24
Awesome story so far!
Kurojistou chapter 12 . 2/20
Really great concept going in here. Keep up the good work
I looooove it!
One of my favorite fics. Really. And ive read a lot
It warms my heart when i see toms and hermiones interactions
wow intriguing story -love the way you have written each of the characters and I am excited about how the tale will develop- thank you
BellaAmorEterno chapter 12 . 1/22
This is really good!:)
Prismascope chapter 12 . 1/22
Great chapter. I honestly ship hermione and Graham, which is odd because I don't generally go for ocs. It would make a nice change. I hope you're doing well and the house moving is all good!
shatakshee dhoundiyal chapter 12 . 1/22
Hope you can update soon
Cecily Mitchell chapter 12 . 1/17
A healthy dose of respect for intelligent and powerful people never hurt anyone.
lollylips3 chapter 12 . 1/16
Fabulous update!
I've enjoyed your story very much. It's well written and excellently thought out.
Locket1 chapter 12 . 1/12
getting a taste of the good stuff now. quite exciting!
Fast Frank chapter 12 . 1/6
Finally caught up. 'Intelligent Tom' is a much interesting character than the 'Half-mad Voldemort' often seen.
Fast Frank chapter 9 . 1/6
Bah! (Humbug?) "Santa Clause" is a pun. The modern Santa Claus is a conflation of Sinter Klaus (Dutch) and Father Christmas (English) with an admixture of C. 's poetry (American).