Reviews for In Plain Sight
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 10 . 10/9/2018
really fun chapter
Zharya Hghar chapter 10 . 10/9/2018
Thank you so much for the update!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 10 . 10/9/2018
Great chapter
redheadfaerie chapter 9 . 9/30/2018
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i'm all caught up! lol. meanwhile i really like this story so far so yay! i see it's been a few months since you updated, and so i just hope you havent dropped it (but i am very god about being patient for updates... not so good at remembering what it was updated to, though, lmao)
Shimotsuki Hoozuki chapter 9 . 9/30/2018
I stumbled upon a gem, I can't believe it. I'm so intrigued by this story and writing style and so utterly pleased to see the Slytherins depicted like that. But even more I'm pleased with the character's speech. I can envision them so clearly and the way they talk and act is so in-character for me, I'm amazed. I'm really curious as to where this story will be heading and how much Tom will actually start to meddle with everything. Not to mention that I like this take on on the original plot and how it gets twisted, yet remains recognizable. I hope there will be a new chapter soon and I also hope that your muse will stay with you until this story is finished. It feels so carefully constructed and written that I can only see it as something that was and has to be treated with utmost care. I can only imagine the work you put into writing and re-writing all these chapters and let me tell you, it paid off.
Hope to read from you soon again!

~Hoozuki
ZoeyOlivia chapter 8 . 9/24/2018
I wonder if she’ll try to pursue a friendship with Potter still. And if dumbles suspects Tom you’d think he’d also take an interest in Hermione...
ZoeyOlivia chapter 7 . 9/24/2018
Shoot I had a thought and then my kids started watching kid YouTube and my brain shut down... you’d be surprised how hard it is to write brain when you’ve been married to a Brian for 12 years!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 6 . 9/24/2018
Let’s hope things smooth out a bit for her!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 4 . 9/24/2018
Huh... I’ve never thought before that Minerva was really dismissive of her. But y’all true. If she just took her aside once or twice and talked to the boy and girls that were picking on her it could be different.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 3 . 9/24/2018
Gah! Is this a dark Hermione? I re read the summary and no hints! You give no hints! Oh the anxiety! L
ZoeyOlivia chapter 2 . 9/24/2018
Oh look he’s being kind to a muggle born... I wonder how this story will go. I’m totally stoked.
ZoeyOlivia chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
Much more dangerous for Severus this way!
fncmullin chapter 9 . 9/20/2018
This is so interesting! I’m so glad someone recommended this. Can’t wait to see where you take them all.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2018
J'adore quand la suite ?
lexicon63738 chapter 9 . 9/11/2018
This is my favorite. I can't wait for you to update and I'm soo excited to be able to enjoy this story, thanks a ton for sharing
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »