Reviews for In Plain Sight
KalynaAnne chapter 2 . 4/13/2018
This is an intriguing start. I'm curious to see where you take it. If Riddle's possession of Quirrell is such that he doesn't need to drink unicorn blood and he can actually resist the temptation of the stone trap, they could actually have a DADA teacher stick around. It would be interesting to see how Riddle would react the next year when the chamber is opened. That's a ways off though and I'm interested to see how first year goes.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/13/2018
Another excellent chapter-and it's nice to see a Voldemort who actually thinks about things, rather than just scream and leap. Hermione Granger is worth cultivating.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
I cannot believe you don't have any reviews. Snape is delightfully ambiguous, as ever, and QuirrellTom is probably way out of character, but Snape hasn't noticed that yet (or perhaps Snape is reserving judgment till he reacts in anyway, which he is also good at).

But Snape has reason to be tired of Gryffindor Uber Alles (though since Slytherin has won the House Cup so many times in a row, he shouldn't be quite that bitter, should he?).

However, Tom has found flattery useful before with Snape, and seems to be doing well with it again.
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20