Reviews for Lizard Brain
sypootra chapter 1 . 7/7/2023
yeah... mary sue mc. ridiculous.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/6/2023
Weirdly I do think if she gets powerful enough she is likely to leave Konoha. Especially if Itachi is involved in the interaction.
Ina chapter 1 . 3/27/2023
Holy shit, what is wrong with that one shinobi lady?! If Kakashi has a child, regardless of how willing or unwilling he was in the situation, and regardless of if he wants anything to do with her or not, HE DESERVES TO KNOW HE HAS A CHILD OUT THERE SOMEWHERE. Is she seriously trying to cover it up and threatening to hurt the mother if she ever dares speak the truth? What the fuck?!
Mordred0030 chapter 7 . 2/22/2023
Jesus Christ. You really just Love torturing our poor MC dont you? Big Oof
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2022
Kakashi: I will avoid the narrative for as long as possible
NanamiHades chapter 21 . 12/8/2022
Por favor actualiza! Tu escritura es genial y más de una vez me ha sacado lágrimas, en serio odio a la vieja perra de Keiko, pero solo espero que Hikari alcance la felicidad y que tenga una relación sana con Kakashi, tal vez no como padre e hija, porque ya hace mucho tiempo siento que perdió la oportunidad pero si como un tutor o un amigo que la guíe.
Espero te encuentres bien , hasta pronto. Pd. Te hablo desde México:3
Bb34 chapter 3 . 9/28/2022
I feel like if I were her I would try to kill the mother
Guest chapter 21 . 6/13/2022
Thanks for this chapter! Can't wait till the end of the hiatus lol (seriously this is a good story and I enjoyed reading it)
anthonym3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2022
And then I saw the fanart of Hikari and it made me want the mother to be flayed alive... then dunked in hot oil.

This story really got to me.
anthonym3 chapter 21 . 6/13/2022
This story is well written... but emotionally brutal to read. I binged this in 12 hours... and spent the next day at work emotionally drained.

I personally hope that the story is finished because the writing is superb... but MAN kakashi needs to man up and take care of his own... and the mother needs to fall down some stars... twice, up and down... with a dumpster full of rotten meat at the bottom... and a potential love interest watching... in front of all her more-important-than-my-flesh-and-blood-neighbors. That worm-an infuriates me with her entitlement and there are not enough fists to beat her with.

The reflections on parental abuse are quite... strong.

I'll give it a 7/10. 10/10 for the writing and 5/10 for the emotional pain it left me for not being able to see the problems resolved.
Thename1234 chapter 2 . 5/30/2022
No glasses and no tinnitus? What a life 3
carolinamaiah chapter 21 . 4/19/2022
caramba voce me fez derramar umas lagrimas viu , muito boa sua historia , espero um reencontro dela com itachi , talvez ela o salve da morte gostei muito espero que voce volte a escrever um dia
NikTB chapter 10 . 3/10/2022
This is not fun to read
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 21 . 3/6/2022
I'm sad to see this out on hold, but it's been a very interesting read so far! I hope that you eventually find the inspiration to continue the story. I really want to see how the relationship between Hikari and Kakashi pans out, what happens with Itachi, if Benjiro realizes that his civilian girlfriend isn't the best sort of person, if "that woman" is going to try something with Hikari and what she does in return...just SO much I want to see :D
Gammily chapter 3 . 2/27/2022
Love the world you’re building around Hikari
904 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »