Reviews for Lizard Brain
NOT THE CLIFFHANGER?!
mickeysofine chapter 7 . 12/31/2021
Eh.

Pointless drama.

Also, you know that people are reading for the ninjas, right?
They're not particularly interested in the SI's previous life.
mickeysofine chapter 6 . 12/31/2021
Hmm. If only there was a police force that Itachi knew of.

Like the one his father runs.

If only.
Neil455 chapter 15 . 12/28/2021
The amount of potential being wasted really bugs me. I mean the si made revolutionary advances relating to chakra coils. I know that people like Gai noticed but still it bugs me unreasonably how much the si is blown off by the majority of peeps in the administration.
Neil455 chapter 10 . 12/28/2021
Dam, how much determination did you put into your OC author-san?
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 11/7/2021
I think its a bit crazy she was hospitalized for weeks, and they didn't realize she was malnourished and abused.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
So, Finnish? At least I think Isi is dad in Finnish.
forgetfulFollower chapter 21 . 9/5/2021
reread this story, had my heart torn out, thrown on the ground and stepped on ruthlessly as I read through Hikari's abuse, teared up at the Kakashi omakes and longed for Itachi to come back and reunite with her. I so want them to talk about how her rats are super intelligent and try to come up with reasons why they did, what the hell kind of genes does Rattman GOT? Benji's relations with his "girlfriend" don't seem healthy either. poor little guy is being taken advantage ofitachi is going to be so glad when he sees Hikari though. she's made so much progress and is just in a much better place now than when he left her. it'll be a long time before they can reunite but until then I'm satisfied watching Hika recover and heal thank you so much for this story, I love the emotions your writing makes me feel and I'm excited for the future! I'll wait as long as it takes until Kakashi and Hikari (mostly Kakashi) come to terms with their relationship and become the father-daughter duo they were meant to be! (っως )
potatoguyonreddit chapter 21 . 8/25/2021
Really good fic, hope you are doing good.
Redumdelta chapter 6 . 8/24/2021
why not just be homicidal? there's so much pointless unnecessary angst to feed your self pity complex in these early chapters when there is no resistance against the primary antagonist: the birthing person. just fashion a wooden stake, climb a wall, and be done with them.
PepperonyOwl chapter 21 . 8/6/2021
Holy hell, ignore that wanker of a guest. You are doing a lot of really amazing work, your imagination and writing should be commended and we as society have put more and more stress on people and created a lot of more mental issues. You do you. Ignore the idiots, really why even bother commenting when you have nothing to say. Seriously, better to be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt. I wasn't going to leave a comment as I didn't want to pressure you but I couldn't believe the person who commented. You opened up and made yourself vulnerable and they abused that knowledge to try and put you down. ignore him/them.

Corona especially has wreaked havoc worldwide. Take care of yourself. You are amazing, unique and very talented. While I love this fanfic and I do hope you continue, taking care of yourself is far more important.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/8/2021
please please please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/18/2021
Understandable that you would stop this fic, besides it being atrocious, there are just way too many plot devices that don't make sense.
It's also no wonder that you have mental problems and issues in life, even though you are probably not even 25 yet.
MiaEther chapter 20 . 6/1/2021
Hummm if it was Miko, huh? That would've made a lot of difference. Maybe Kakashi would even eventually be in Hikari's life, even if it's just as an oji. Haven't seen Kakashi in action for a while now.
MiaEther chapter 19 . 5/31/2021
Welp that easier life comment was for this chapter. Ah.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »