Reviews for Lizard Brain
JustDusty chapter 9 . 10/12/2020
reading this feels like reality only applies to your MC. either that or plot armor still exists but only for canon main cast
JustDusty chapter 8 . 10/12/2020
What a huge pity party. the story just seems to get more and more angsty
JustDusty chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
You were soo close dude, one less sentence and it would have been the perfect fucking fanfiction. But you just had to turn MC into an average fucking Konoha nin. For fucks sake why can't i ever find a story where MC hates the shinobi system
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/3/2020
I’m done I have tried to read this FanFiction but it is so pathetic and boring that I can’t continue.

The main character is so boring and lacks so much motivation that it is so hard to actually read. Every time I get to a new chapter I get apprehensive in a bad way. Honestly this would have been good if you had tried and made her more realistic in a Naruto verse aspect, the way you try and make her normal doesn’t really fit in a world of shinobi and chakra users.

Flaws with your character:
- No Motivation
- Doesn’t stand up for herself
- Boring
- Doesnt try hard enough
- Nothing special about her
- crybaby ( normally I can understand and sympathise with a character but I honestly felt no connection so I just felt annoyed.)

Overall this is probably the worst Naruto OC fanfic I have ever read, next time try and make it realistic in a way that would actually be normal in a unrealistic world.
Blinks77 chapter 7 . 9/10/2020
Ohhhh. Now i remember why i dropped this. It's just endless angst with a side order of more angst cause having her cripple herself to add some more is helpful.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 20 . 9/4/2020
Wow she lets everyone push her around doesnt she. Only one more chapter and we havent gotten far. She is still impulsive and a doormat ready for all to wipe their feet on. Really her reason for not going back was stupid as that would have given her more time to study and get better at fighting. She needs money? Well hunt! Eat the meat sell the hide. Jesus this girl is retarded.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 10 . 9/4/2020
She isnt ready to take a life? Does she realize what she is training to do? And she just lets herself be beaten. Doesnt run away doesnt do shit but fuck herself up like her mother already wasnt enough.

I really wants to like this but half way in and she still lets herself be tossed and beaten. She is mentally a grown woman.

This is heavy angst and a never ending boo hoo me. 7 years of illiteracy because she never spoke up.

Grown ass woman in kids body already steals. Why not live of the land in the woods. Be way better then this abusive shit she takes for no damn reason. If she was a regular 8 year old. Then yeas i can see it but she isnt!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/23/2020
Best of luck in your personal life and hope you're doing okay.
Dvago chapter 21 . 8/20/2020
Oh man it's a great story, hopefully it will continue.
Best wishes.
isumii chapter 21 . 8/14/2020
although at first i was like ? when she started experimenting with the rats, later on into the ff i was kind of shocked. like using them to figure out how to help with her chakra pathway injuries and then having big rats with cute vests ? overall this has become a very memorable fanfic that i will remember. one thing i was surprised about was the lack of naruto after her training incident? not that i mind focusing on other characters, but i found myself looking for a mention of him passing by or something tbh. the build up of kakashi, hinako, and her mom just looks like its waiting to be tipped over the edge (kinda excited ngl). is the title lizard brain in reference to "the oldest part of the brain, the brain stem, responsible for primitive survival instincts such as aggression and fear" (from google lol) or just like hinako's tampering in both the brain and her lizard summons? if and when you decide to pick this back up, could i be so daring to request a recap on the fanfic at the beginning? hope you are doing well and thanks for the read! ngl the escapism part abt si-OC fanfics (and additionally isekai novels/manga for me) is relatable.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2020
This is...a very disturbing chapter. I have a feeling that that was the intention so bravo! I love the character and think she's seriously interesting but... I dunno if I can keep reading this. Torturing small animals is a sign that most serial killers display very early on, and it's just sort of hard to root for a character who feels no guilt about hurting something defenceless simply for the sake of their own curiosity.
Udah chapter 2 . 6/28/2020
Why is she so lame? I thought she was an adult or something before reincarnated to Naruto-verse.

Got abused at home and bullied at school. Is this some character development bullsh*t? I mean you're already a loser in your past life why not be bolder in this life?
Guest chapter 21 . 6/3/2020
please update!
582Raven chapter 21 . 5/22/2020
That note about shit hitting the fan later is ominous...
Regardless! Thank you so much for the story!
It was a unique SI that I really appreciated! I'll keep in touch for in and when you update
Luthanora chapter 4 . 5/11/2020
You’re breaking my heart. This story is so fantastic
906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »