Reviews for Harm Done To Child
fnafan8008 chapter 7 . 9/2/2019
I love this story! It brought a blended emotion smoothie from me and I thought every aspect of it was perfect! I gotta ask though, did you come up with the story Mike/Jeremy told Jeremy/Mangle? Or did someone else come up with it?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2019
This is just beautiful and I love it
Smilesforeverhappy chapter 7 . 9/2/2018
Wow... great story! I have never read something that ACTUALLY ended (besides one-shots) before! They always had something to add on and, I can't believe There are fanfics' w/ actual endings! And.. cut. Goodbye *sobs* I'l miss this story...Wahh!
Smilesforeverhappy chapter 6 . 9/2/2018
NOOO! I'm not, crying, your crying! *Wails like a whale*
Smilesforeverhappy chapter 5 . 9/2/2018
Screw you foxy! Despite being blood-thirsty, having a way with dark words, AND Being dead for countless YEARS, THEY STILL ACT AS IGNORANT AS LITTLE KIDS! What's up with that!?
Smilesforeverhappy chapter 4 . 9/2/2018
How 'bout we all call it "The Nameless Song"? Anyways, great chapter!
Smilesforeverhappy chapter 3 . 9/2/2018
Awww... but WAAAAHHH! So sad and cute at the same time!
Wulf chapter 7 . 8/31/2018
I love it! The sorta sad ending fit the story well, and I almost started crying. Good job. I amend you.
Smilesforeverhappy chapter 2 . 8/31/2018
Cool! and Awwwwww!
Smilesforeverhappy chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
Wow, very smart kid! He adapts quickly and when he learns something very important, he commits the self-explanatory things to do in order to survive to memory!
Matt chapter 7 . 8/28/2018
This is a great story. Whoever hated it and made you think it’s an abomination is as dumb as Trump.
Jack0lanterns chapter 7 . 8/30/2018
This was a rollercoaster of emotions and unique ideas, wow. The concept of the kids having something similar to a hivemind is fascinating, and you captured the horror element of FNAF 1 perfectly, something that's surprisingly rare.

The friendship between Jeremy and Mangle was nice, and I have to wonder what exactly the older models told the Toys that made it react that badly when he said he'd seen them kill two people.

The ONLY problem I had with this was the ghosts' treatment of child-Jeremy; I really doubt they'd EVER hurt a kid - much less try to KILL one - no matter how angry or messed up in the head they are.

Over all though, I absolutely loved this story. Good work!
Robot Randy chapter 7 . 8/28/2018
Amazing, so glad I was able to finish reading this. This story was really great, good job writing it. Wish you luck with your future stories!
Greatest Guy chapter 7 . 8/28/2018
Nicely done
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 6 . 7/30/2018
Very powerful character. Best one so far.