Reviews for Those Who Wait
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Anae-chan chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
First of all, I'm happy to find that someone besides me has written about shikigamies, and about the time when Touda nearly killed Tsuzuki.

In my opinion, there are far too little fans and far, far too few fics of these awesome shikgamies.

And secondly, I liked this story. It's well written, and the characters stay as they are, I don't find them OC. (Even though especially my Touda is a little different from yours. ') Anyways, thank you so much for sharing.

(And yeap, the pot thingy is the 12th shikigami. I have come across his name, can't remember it though. It might be usefull if you throw him at your enemy, making him think what-the... and then you get an opportunity attack? I guess, but it's more probably they'll use him as Tenko's playmate. *snorts*)
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
That rocked! It was really good, I hadn't even thought about how the Shikigami felt.
justsimplymeagain chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Wow, i think that was pretty damn good... i liked it... especially since i like Tsuzuki's shikigami's...
absent writer chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This fic is just SO well-written! Especially when Touda transforms.
Devils Melody chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Love this fic! It was so interesting to see how the other Shikigami would have taken Tsuzuki's decision. Maybe Touda won't be so cold anymore? I can see Tsuzuki thanking Touda for trying to do his bidding even though he was against it. Touda would probably just scoff and say he was following orders though. Anohow, keep up the good work!

Lady Psychic chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
That was an interesting and beautifully written story!
Eien-Kiseki chapter 2 . 1/8/2007
AW! I love this fanfic! It's so deep! I love it! I didn't read much of the manga so i have no idea what Touda and a few of the other Shikigamis look like, but i have a great deal of idea from all the fanfics i read about them. I totally love your description of Touda! He sounded so pained, burdened and lost. I'm so glad in the end he realized that Tzusuki was important to him and he decided to reform in order to become a better Shikigami. This fanfic is great! Please write more!
Ahria chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
I thought that was a really original point of view. I'm impressed! I really liked it. _
Diana chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
this is absolutely beautiful! i love the characterizations and the way you portrayed the shikigami, lovely lovely lovely!
MilkMynk chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
This was so incredibly beautiful! Amazing imagery and play of words, and so very thoughtful. Thank you for such a wonderful piece, and hope to see more. )
blackcat686 chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
awesome story!
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
AWESOME story I loved reading it
bgtea chapter 2 . 8/18/2004
Holy hell...that was good. It's good to finally see a fic focusing on Touda and Tsuzuki's past. You did a damn good job making Touda a realistic, believable character.

I'm saving this in my favourite. Very well done.
ceebs chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
aw, that was such a sad story, a real tear-jerker..when i watched the anime i couldn't feel that much pain coming from tsuziki, i only knew he wanted to end it all, but you really really made him out to sound sad and desperate, especially with you making summoning touda to be sorta a deathwish. hehe, hope i'm making sense, think i mumbled along too much