Reviews for Death & Absolution
Tania Game chapter 15 . 10/31/2018
Really enjoying this story. Loving feisty Bella
Hope your arm is better soon so you can update x.
Fastace2429 chapter 15 . 9/22/2018
Keep up the good work! Is Bella going to keep the animal diet? And how does aro fit into all of this?
Missy Spankalicious chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/29/2018
So bella should forgive Jasper his mistakes but not Garret? I think Garret has a good explaanation
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2018
I don't like it. I get their are offended but Garrett should have a chance to explain himself. He has his reasons
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2018
Hahaha cute!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2018
I hope garret will find his mage
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2018
Garret is a cute
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2018
I'm happy she didn't wait for jasper to loose her virginity I never liked him having Alice and Bella waiting for gim
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 15 . 8/29/2018
Garrett's digging his hole deeper every time he opens his mouth!

It seems Bella is beginning to trust Jasper!1

I've got a bad feeling about the gas stations,

Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2018
Poor him! I hope she won't be too harsh on him
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
Wow! Loving jt
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 14 . 8/28/2018
Things and actions between Bella and Jasper seem to be progressing in a positive direction. Jasper is being respect to her while protecting and soothing her!

You're right about Garrett being his own worst enemy. He's angry, cowardly, hurting from loosing Bella and like any wounded animal he's lashing out at Jasper and Bella. It's sad but true and I hope he doesn't sell her or Jasper out to Aro to get back at the both of them or something beyond their control!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 13 . 8/28/2018
Jasper's teaching her by allowing her to make mistakes then showing her what he needs to change to be successful! It's an excellent technique to use with a stubborn person. Bella's wasn't stupid about it and she listened and followed instructions the second time.

I'm l he shared enough with Bella bout his past to make her stop and think!

Excellent chapter!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 12 . 8/28/2018
Game's still on and is tit for tat!

I don't think Garrett's going to have an easy time of it for the next century or so!