Reviews for Sanctuary 3: The Beginning of Time
godschildamazed chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This was a great ending to a great series. Good job! You write the Lucas/Bridger bond really well. I hope to see more stories about them. Keep it up!
JOxER chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
OMG.. that was really awesome. I was waiting for an update but I wont complain since I am bad at them myself. That was really awesome. I love the end! It was really something. Left me speechless! AHH!BRAVO!
db6 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
WOW. I was really happy with the ending of this series. I really enjoyed reading it, and I know that others had a great time too. You are an excellant writer, and I hope to see more of your work posted here. I think that you had most of the characters right on, and I felt that the whole plot was well-thoughtout. Thanks for writing. Hope to see more soon.
J7339 chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
All of this series is so good to read. Very different from the usual stuff but great Lucas angst. I apologize for not reviewing in the past but I regularly go back and read these stories over and over again when I feel like reading a little SeaQuest. Well done - hope you write other stories in the near future.

JULES